Rumour Mitchell Moses

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you watch both Katoa and Oloapu play, they almost look identical in how they behave and move, but Oloapu looks far more skillful and looks to have a great deal more potential. He’s just crisp and smart. The second he hits first grade there will be no looking back….
Time will tell, Isaiya can and will go up a gear, dont know Olpoapu but both sound and look way better than what we have.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you watch both Katoa and Oloapu play, they almost look identical in how they behave and move, but Oloapu looks far more skillful and looks to have a great deal more potential. He’s just crisp and smart. The second he hits first grade there will be no looking back….
I like both of them but Oloapu looks like he has abit more talent but im a little worried of the go home factor he's very close to his family and girlfriend living in Brisbane.

My daughter knows his friends which play for the Dolphins and are trying to persuade him back to Brisbane.

Last edited:

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His friends at the Dolphins believe he won’t see out his 4 year contract with the Dogs. If does we won’t keep him any longer. We have mutual friends.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His friends at the Dolphins believe he won’t see out his 4 year contract with the Dogs. If does we won’t keep him any longer. We have mutual friends.
He doesn’t have any friends at the dolphins you fibber

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I like both of them but Oloapu looks like he has abit more talent but im a little worried of the go home factor he's very close to his family and girlfriend living in Brisbane.

My daughter knows his friends which play for the Dolphins and are trying to persuade him back to Brisbane.
Wouldn't be surprised at all.

I reckon he will go to the Titans after Foran goes.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair point....but your forgetting JT won a premiership in 04 albeit from the bench.
That’s like crediting Charlie Staines for panthers winning the premiership. In 2004, the premiership was won off the back of our forward pack, Mason, SBW, O’Meley, Asotasi, Price, Ryan etc. Not to mention Sherwin and Anasta were in great form that year. Not saying Thurston wasn’t a great player, but in 2004 he had achieved nothing yet and hardly deserves the credit for the gf win

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s like crediting Charlie Staines for panthers winning the premiership. In 2004, the premiership was won off the back of our forward pack, Mason, SBW, O’Meley, Asotasi, Price, Ryan etc. Not to mention Sherwin and Anasta were in great form that year. Not saying Thurston wasn’t a great player, but in 2004 he had achieved nothing yet and hardly deserves the credit for the gf win
Lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way Parra are going, every dud game where they lose, his price drops a little bit more.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want him to stay at parra and bleed them of 1.25m a season. Nothing better than watching the Parra drought continue with this sook running at the ref crying every week
He can go to the chooks, which might mean Flannos ex coach that hung him out to dry can take him back to the Eel.