Mitchell Moses

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Manly were very interested in Kyle Flanagan, and were in advanced talks with him but pulled out.

Dogs having a play at Moses or Doueihi would have relied on Flanno leaving to Manly.
For 23 maybe. With Jacko retiring and schoup gone Gus has said we have a very healthy amount under cap when quoted on Twitter.

That said 24 flop is off the books and we can go for anyone. Was more like flops only chance of staying in the nrl.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly were very interested in Kyle Flanagan, and were in advanced talks with him but pulled out.

Dogs having a play at Moses or Doueihi would have relied on Flanno leaving to Manly.
Moses or Doueihi would be for 2024 and Flanagan is off contract after 2023 so it should have no bearing on him leaving

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got told by a mate who his mates with thats in with the dogs And he said mitch moses is gonna be a bulldog in 2024 not tigers trying to get rid of allen to free up cash for moses

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got told by a mate who his mates with thats in with the dogs And he said mitch moses is gonna be a bulldog in 2024 not tigers trying to get rid of allen to free up cash for moses
FMD your account is 2 days old, you smell of nasheed/fox/bankstown lad and your posts are fucking stupid. i dont know how the mods let all these duplicate accounts get on here, fukn annoying