Mitchell Moses

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Douehi as 7. I'm sorry but Gus is not that dumb.

In terms of FB, Kiraz = Avo. It's basically a straight swap. Kiraz has balls whereas Avo has speed. We need an elite FB

Trying to offload Burns sounds right but why not Flanno?
douehi is not coming to play 7, he is not a 7.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If the above happened to be somewhere near factual..it makes no sense buying Dhoueihi to play 7 you would choose Moses all day every day over him as a player and definitely as a halfback.

Interesting the chatter about Avo and Burns, our backline isn't strong at all and their not stars but offloading two more with experience means there must be someone else coming or were putting faith in the newbies like Perham and idk what other backs did we buy? I can't fn think of any who would be ready, so maybe Casey or now I remember that winger/fullback we signed from Qld Wilson would get a crack.

Nothing mentioned at all recently about Chrichton I note....

Good to read TPJ is getting busy, reckon it worked out perfect Ciraldo coming over to help him reach the promised land of consistently strong games.
It could be a situation where we need to pay 1.2m+ to get Moses over (let's assume Eel is offering 1m, Tiger also offering big $) or Doueihi for ~600k. You'd take Moses any day of the week just looking at the players but a bit more goes into it. Hynes wasn't a 7 before last year and Hughes was similar when he first bounced on the scene. You can play with 2 five-eighths and have 1 build slightly in the direction of a halfback.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna be difficult to see any other clubs going hard for Averillo or Burns.
yeah, possibly the fins, just as a shirt filler for a year or 2 while they work out their roster going forward without having to invest any real $$..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
With the word today about tigers it be interesting to see if horses mail is right or bs

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
douehi is not coming to play 7, he is not a 7.
Mate, i rate you among the few on TK worth reading & noted with interest that you didn't say AD isn't coming to the Dogs, only that he isn't coming to play 7..... not sure how i feel about the news if it is news....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate, i rate you among the few on TK worth reading & noted with interest that you didn't say AD isn't coming to the Dogs, only that he isn't coming to play 7..... not sure how i feel about the news if it is news....
thanks cujo, i have no mail on AD, im just stating he is not a game managing 7.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw a valid point, Moses just seems to be all about himself. Not sure he will fit the Dogs culture. Sure we need a 7 to take us to the next level, I am not convinced he is the right choice.

I think he has the skills but not the heart or desire to play for the Dogs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is Michelle Bishop?
She's a sports reporter from CH7 and radio. I listen to her usually on SEN 1170 with Vossy and Greg Alexander. Dave Riccio, Michael Chammas and Brent Read come on there every morning (between 6am and 9am) as well. She's quite good and well informed.

Screenshot_20221130_203135.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
She's a sports reporter from CH7 and radio. I listen to her usually on SEN 1170 with Vossy and Greg Alexander. Dave Riccio, Michael Chammas and Brent Read come on there every morning (between 6am and 9am) as well. She's quite good and well informed.

View attachment 61989
How's her strike rate?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How's her strike rate?
She's usually on the money. If she's not 100% sure, she will say it as it is. If she gets fed crap from the clubs, she will say "I don't believe it!". She doesn't sit on the fence. I like listening to her. She broke the news and came out this morning, said that the Tigers wanted Moses for 2023. Soon after, everyone was broadcasting it. She said that she can't imagine Brad Arthur letting him go with a year to run on his contract. She's not bad....she doesn't make up things, nothing I have heard from her so far.

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly were very interested in Kyle Flanagan, and were in advanced talks with him but pulled out.

Dogs having a play at Moses or Doueihi would have relied on Flanno leaving to Manly.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Manly were very interested in Kyle Flanagan, and were in advanced talks with him but pulled out.

Dogs having a play at Moses or Doueihi would have relied on Flanno leaving to Manly.
Our only hope is if he joins daddy...