Mitchell Moses

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are we still a chance? Why hasn’t he signed yet?! Must be something up because if it was either Eels or Tigers surely he would have signed by now.
Hmmm my spidey senses are tingling…
If Eel doesn't budge on 5 years instead of 4 it could get nasty. Tiger reportedly offering 1.5m a year + 1 extra year, Eel 1.25m a year. I'd say we're no chance since we'll go nowhere near that 1.5m.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont want him to be a chance, you see the money he knocked back? I wouldnt pay more than that for him.
Just really weird he hasn’t already signed for Parra or Tigers and he originally said he would before round 1.
Or it could be Roosters getting clearance to medically retire Keary for head knocks and preparing an offer for him lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think.
Moses has a new haircut.
You only do that if you're thinking of being in front of cameras.

But the fact he hasn't formally signed on with Eels means it might still be a chance

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that **** doesn’t deserve a million. As I’ve said before. Flat track bully. Doesn’t step up in big game. Eels had enough ball to win 3 games tonight. And he couldn’t step up.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he’s smart he signs a contract this week. If he dishes up tonight’s performance in the next few weeks his value will drop.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that **** doesn’t deserve a million. As I’ve said before. Flat track bully. Doesn’t step up in big game. Eels had enough ball to win 3 games tonight. And he couldn’t step up.
how had was he? In saying that maybe it’s weighing heavy on his mind hence the bad performance
There has to be more to this that we aren’t seeing or hearing about
Mason on his new podcast alluded to the latter, he reckons he’s gone

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moses proved yet again why he's not worth the hype or the money. I can't believe so many Bulldogs fans were twerking so hard for such an overrated Eels player. Let Parra pay him a fortune and continue their never ending premiership drought

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses proved yet again why he's not worth the hype or the money. I can't believe so many Bulldogs fans were twerking so hard for such an overrated Eels player. Let Parra pay him a fortune and continue their never ending premiership drought
Because our 7 is half of what Moses brings.. and that’s saying something lol