Mitchell Moses

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to these latest reports from News Limited we're not given we've now signed Karl Oloapu

I'm a little unsure whether they plan to play him at 7 or perhaps move Burton there. Oloapu has stated his preferred position is 6 which is one of the key reasons he left the Broncos.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to these latest reports from News Limited we're not given we've now signed Karl Oloapu

I'm a little unsure whether they plan to play him at 7 or perhaps move Burton there. Oloapu has stated his preferred position is 6 which is one of the key reasons he left the Broncos.

He won't touch a ball till late 23. You would assume Burton will make the call on what spot he wants abd Oloapu takes what he is given.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Karl plays both sides of the ruck.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still reckon theres a twist to this tale yet with moses i feel we might get him soon gus wouldnt just pull the pin

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Gus doesn't want us to know something is happening - like Moses signing for the Dogs - he doesn't flatly deny it. Instead he dissembles like a politician. He has said we are not signing Moses - no "ifs" no "buts"! The Moses fans can keep on dreaming - he is not coming!

Moses, through good fortune, finds himself in a bull market. If he stays at the Eels, he will be getting overs, if he goes to the Tigers, he will get overs piled on overs. Gus never pays overs. He knows better than anyone that you do not win a premiership with even one overpaid player on your roster.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How many times has Gus lied to the media. We could be out of the race then all of a sudden we’ve signed him

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Karl kid is pretty big I’m wondering if he will grow into a lock? Either way who knows but I agree that we are out of the race for Moses regardless. I feel like Moses is sitting on the offer from Tigers waiting for Parra to up theirs and we would have just got caught up in it as I feel Moses wants to stay at Parra

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny....

We nearly tripped over ourselves to extend Burton on big money purely on potential rather than anything else and yet we know Moses can perform in his role but we run away from his market value.

Burton better work out in the long run otherwise we have made a dud decision.

I'm already sceptical because many here think Burton needs a good half nect to him to give him the chance to prove his worth.

I'm not saying we should have thrown the kitchen sink at Moses, but we have neglected fixing the halfback position for a while now and 2023 doesn't look like we will see the best of Burton.

Hopefully someone else can come in for Flanno and help him out, otherwise expect some knives to come out.....

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we still a chance? Why hasn’t he signed yet?! Must be something up because if it was either Eels or Tigers surely he would have signed by now.
Hmmm my spidey senses are tingling…

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Are we still a chance? Why hasn’t he signed yet?! Must be something up because if it was either Eels or Tigers surely he would have signed by now.
Hmmm my spidey senses are tingling…
I dont want him to be a chance, you see the money he knocked back? I wouldnt pay more than that for him.