Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Holy Moses
Mitchell Moses’ future is a delicate subject at Parramatta. They were particularly touchy when I asked about Moses telling them he won’t be there in 2024. That has been put to me by those who have been in negotiations with the star half and his team. The Eels say that is wrong and are confident Moses wants to stay long term. Danny weildler. Does the weasel know something
Weirdler guesses a lot of things, sometimes his guesses come to pass.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
my mate told me george pepinos cousin told him basically Moses and dogs have agreed to terms and that was before the World Cup started.
No signature yet but agreed for 2024.
Not sure how much truth there was to that conversation
Not true, I went to school with him and he would never play for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can understand a player hating a club during high school, like I can understand a player loving a club during high school. Now as an adult I don’t think it really matters, it’s a business they play where the money is and for glory.
Na not high school... it was preschool

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can understand a player hating a club during high school, like I can understand a player loving a club during high school. Now as an adult I don’t think it really matters, it’s a business they play where the money is and for glory.
I’ve have a met a few nrl players and they mentioned it was like any FT job.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I messaged the new guy @Liverpoolbulldog (who said to do so)re what's the gossip and got some interesting "oil"..will see what transpires

I am well over this shit too(not Mitch though), hurry up and either announce a signing or blow this fn rumour up!!
...and wtf is happening with the salary cap you bunch of C grade fuckheads...

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Workmate who is a Parra fan and says he knows an admin of the one eyed eel forum are saying Brown to warriors for 1.3 million a year and Moses to stay with Parra while also moving Gutho to 5/8th and going hard for Sualli, who is best mates with Penisini.
makes sense with Teddy wanting another extension too.
He’s a genuine shit talker, but he reckons he’s dead set on this, also saying Parra have signed Taupau

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Workmate who is a Parra fan and says he knows an admin of the one eyed eel forum are saying Brown to warriors for 1.3 million a year and Moses to stay with Parra while also moving Gutho to 5/8th and going hard for Sualli, who is best mates with Penisini.
makes sense with Teddy wanting another extension too.
He’s a genuine shit talker, but he reckons he’s dead set on this, also saying Parra have signed Taupau
LOL this is exactly what happened with Burton a couple of years ago. People on TK claiming he signed with us and people on the Panthers forum had strong mail he was staying with Penrith. Whenever a big name player is on the market, everybody has strong contradictory mail. Its friggin annoying

Moses did say he wanted this shit sorted out before Christmas so we'll know either way in a few weeks time

Don't give a crap about Tapau. They can have him. Also read that Nathan Brown met with Sheens. They can have him too

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL this is exactly what happened with Burton a couple of years ago. People on TK claiming he signed with us and people on the Panthers forum had strong mail he was staying with Penrith. Whenever a big name player is on the market, everybody has strong contradictory mail. Its friggin annoying

Moses did say he wanted this shit sorted out before Christmas so we'll know either way in a few weeks time

Don't give a crap about Tapau. They can have him. Also read that Nathan Brown met with Sheens. They can have him too
I wouldn’t want either of them. Best years are way behind them