Mitchell Moses

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can't agree gun...sorry bro

Reynolds carried him like Cleary carries Luai
Then how did the Rabbits get to within a game of the GF again this year with Ilias at halfback?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Because of Trell mitt that’s why. They were shit when he wasn’t playing
He adds some strike power out wide when he wants to actual put in…. But Cody is way more important to that team. Latrell is the most overrated player in the game.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand a player hating a club during high school, like I can understand a player loving a club during high school. Now as an adult I don’t think it really matters, it’s a business they play where the money is and for glory.
Exactly, I went to school with a guy who was a full on Parra supporter at school, played Presidents Cup a few years later with the Dogs alongside a lot of his football mates from St Christophers and then when I saw him at a pub he told me he was offered a gig with Wests and said no way I'm a Bulldog.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft… as if Fatrell has more influence on that team than Cody. He spends most of his time napping in the backline.
When Latrell was out injured and Taaffe was playing, South's and Walker were awful. They all came good when Latrell came back and immediately hit peak form.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
When Latrell was out injured and Taaffe was playing, South's and Walker were awful. They all came good when Latrell came back and immediately hit peak form.
Yep. Any idiot knows it. Don’t get caught with the no lifer.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Teams go in and out of form… pure coincidence. If every souths player was as lazy as Naptrell, they’d be wooden spooners every year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Walker had the most try involvements by a mile last season, dickhead would absolutely cook with Kikau and Fox outside him.
Don’t try talking sense to the meatheads, bro. They can’t see past their hate hard ons.