Mitchell Moses

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ve been meaning to ask… does the 09 in your name stand for? Your IQ, or something?
Nah, it could be the number that you would use to multiple yours to get my number though.

The good news is at absolute maximum it’s almost how many months you have left with an nrl contract related to the Bulldogs. Bye bitch.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I to can confirm that the capgun, the water pistol is NOT Nasheed.....he is just one of smElliot's sperms that refused to get flushed down the toilet.
I thought we were friends. Fam. I’m ripping up my friendship bracelet.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah, it could be the number that you would use to multiple yours to get my number though.

The good news is at absolute maximum it’s almost how many months you have left with an nrl contract related to the Bulldogs. Bye bitch.
Good comeback. U you pure slower than a Reed Najoney lap around Belmore lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
jt couldnt tackle, not immortal for me
Can’t think of a player I’ve seen that I’d rather have the ball with to win you a game.

Not saying smith cronk slater Inglis aren’t amazing players. Though their legacy will always be viewed differently for me.

Thurston had some amazing players around especially prime Bowen, Scott, taumalolo etc.

Though storm always had an amazing pack from the old days with guys from Crocker jez smith Blair lima Hoffman etc through the Bromwich boys kafusi etc.

A spine that was slater smith cronk is hard to think of anything like that in recent footy and realistically never would of happened without cheating.

Even cronk with teddy and co is missing c smith