Mitchell Moses

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
reportedly 950k next year, 950k PO for 2024. You'd think Eel would be bump that up to at least 1m.
I wouldn’t pay that much for him though. Especially considering he already on that we’d have to go higher. 1 to 1.1 mil. I’d pass for that cash. Need to develop a youngster

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t pay that much for him though. Especially considering he already on that we’d have to go higher. 1 to 1.1 mil. I’d pass for that cash. Need to develop a youngster
That could take 4 years if it happened at all..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many Premiership winning halfbacks have gone on to win another comp at another club in the NRL? Cronk the first and only one that comes to mind for me.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How many Premiership winning halfbacks have gone on to win another comp at another club in the NRL? Cronk the first and only one that comes to mind for me.
Maloney was a bit of 6/7

Thurston [emoji23]

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I call BS on him not wanting to leave parra. Was only a few years back that teddy, moses and woods were shopped as a package deal. He was keen then. He’s an ex tiger so to say he’s parra through and through is a bit over the top. He’ll put himself up for the highest bidder and / or chance to win a comp.
He only has a few good years left and can either remain loyal to the Eels or try and win a comp with us as we are building nicely for the future. If he wants a payday, he will go to the dolphins or tigers.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also Kevvie Walters playing 6 in the halves did it with Raiders and Broncos and Luke Keary Souths and Rorters.
Pretty sure Kev Walters was on bench and didn’t make it on the field for Raiders

He had O”Sullivan in front of him before Daley moved to 6

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wish the club and gus would give us some answers. Other clubs seem to be a lot more communicative with members. One minute we are told we will develop a 7 and now it’s rumours galore like this.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Cmon Gus George Williams is the one

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also Kevvie Walters playing 6 in the halves did it with Raiders and Broncos and Luke Keary Souths and Rorters.
So basically my point was there isn't many halfbacks that have actually won comps at more than one club. Halfbacks are overrated...my halfback vs 5/8 argument is in shambles.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
most of the good 7's dont change clubs.
sterling, mortimer, langer, cleary ( so far ) to name a few. The good ones get locked up. Cronk only left because of his partner.