Mitchell Moses

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you asked me 12months I would be furious at having to pay 1mil or so for Moses but I've softened my stance for a few reasons.

1. Gives us time to develop our own halfback through gus' plans with pathways etc. Not having the pressure to throw someone in too early, creates stability as Moses is an established half probably about to hit the peak of his career.

2. Lack of halfbacks around and available at the moment. Outside of Moses there isn't much not already locked up. A core of Moses Burton and mahoney isn't bad at all. Probably would look appealing for other players to come to the club.

3. The cap should increase which shouldn't make his contract as much as a burden.

4. Moses has a lot of experience for his age. Played in a few big games/rep games now. Has a good short kicking game and long if needed, goal kicker. I think it'll fast track our success beyond his contract. Similar to maloney at Penrith.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can vouch for assassin as a good bloke and think maybe you two got off on wrong foot. I’ll also say b townnlad copped plenty but he’s been very confident about Moses for 24 for along time. There’s another poster on here who’s pretty in the know. Maybe he can fish something out.

I’d be stoked with Moses personally.
All depends on the $$!
@$800 I suppose yes
@1.2….hmmmmm No thanks….

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
To play where? Fullback?
Fullback or play with 2 five-eighths. Doueihi already likes having his hand on the ball a lot. I don't mind signing the better players that stand out from the bottom teams. Crichton and Moses would obviously be better but need to look at other options in case we can't get 1 of them.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s just another Hopoate/Perret at fb. Solid but too slow
He's tall and more powerful, scores plenty of individual tries close to the line.