Mitchell Moses

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I still think if his cheekbone wasn't shattered against Warriors and Parra didn't take out Patten and a few others with knees to the back... We would have made the GF that year.
KD - I wish you hadn't reminded me of the Parrascum taking out Patten in that game.

That was 100% deliberate. He was on the ground prone and a couple of extra players went in - Hindmarsh among them. Knees forcefully to the head.

I talked to the General the next week at the Dogs' Reggies game at Leichhardt. He was very down about what happened.

Same game that (now) convicted criminal Hayne took out Bryson Goodwin with knees in the back too.

No charges or suspensions - nothing for 2 illegal, obvious and deliberate acts of foul play.

A bit of karma that the scum lost the GF the next week - defeated by a team that cheated the cap. No premiers that year.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry lads I just don't believe Moses will be a bulldog.
I have heard Issac Moses is leveraging clubs against eachother all for Parra to pay him 1mill and then 1.1 , 1.2 over 3 years.
Do not be sorry it is a good thing moses not coming here

There is a reason Parrascum only make it to finals and fizzle the fuck out

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
KD - I wish you hadn't reminded me of the Parrascum taking out Patten in that game.

That was 100% deliberate. He was on the ground prone and a couple of extra players went in - Hindmarsh among them. Knees forcefully to the head.

I talked to the General the next week at the Dogs' Reggies game at Leichhardt. He was very down about what happened.

Same game that (now) convicted criminal Hayne took out Bryson Goodwin with knees in the back too.

No charges or suspensions - nothing for 2 illegal, obvious and deliberate acts of foul play.

A bit of karma that the scum lost the GF the next week - defeated by a team that cheated the cap. No premiers that year.
Didn't Ben Hannant get injured after copping a terrible chicken wing tackle in that game ?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It remains to be seen what the outcome is...
But be assured there is a very strong interest in him from our club.
Ofc there is interest but he won’t becoming here.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus is a smart man, Moses will be at the bulldogs in 2024. Moses wants a premiership and the Bulldogs is the best fit for him.
Ngl you fell off.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Didn't Ben Hannant get injured after copping a terrible chicken wing tackle in that game ?
Yeah - add that to the list.

Just another reason to hate Parrascum (in case there weren't already enough reasons)

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Do not be sorry it is a good thing moses not coming here

There is a reason Parrascum only make it to finals and fizzle the fuck out
Spot on.

The little bitch looks brilliant when the scum are on top.

As soon as the going gets tough, the bitch goes into hiding.

The perfect example was the grand final.

Hope to never see him in our club's colours.