MISSION get HAAS

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're kidding yourself if you think Hunt and Lodge are better than Thompson
LOL. Well actually I think you're kidding yourself if you think Thompson is better than ANYONE. He hasn't proven anything in 2 and a bit seasons with us except that he's injury prone, suspension prone and the few games he has played he's never bent the line or been dominant in defence. He had 1 good run in a game against the Sharks. He's totally ineffective because he's undersize compared to other NRL middles. Lodge and Hunt are both big bodies. Both bend the line consistently. It's no contest. Some people on here used to tell me that DWZ was a better fullback than Latrell Mitchell. Hope you weren't in that camp

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL. Well actually I think you're kidding yourself if you think Thompson is better than ANYONE. He hasn't proven anything in 2 and a bit seasons with us except that he's injury prone, suspension prone and the few games he has played he's never bent the line or been dominant in defence. He had 1 good run in a game against the Sharks. He's totally ineffective because he's undersize compared to other NRL middles. Lodge and Hunt are both big bodies. Both bend the line consistently. It's no contest. Some people on here use to tell me that DWZ was a better fullback than Latrell Mitchell. Hope you weren't in that camp
Most on here didn't want Latrell when he was linked with us.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. Well actually I think you're kidding yourself if you think Thompson is better than ANYONE. He hasn't proven anything in 2 and a bit seasons with us except that he's injury prone, suspension prone and the few games he has played he's never bent the line or been dominant in defence. He had 1 good run in a game against the Sharks. He's totally ineffective because he's undersize compared to other NRL middles. Lodge and Hunt are both big bodies. Both bend the line consistently. It's no contest. Some people on here use to tell me that DWZ was a better fullback than Latrell Mitchell. Hope you weren't in that camp
Thompsons better than those two easily, cmon.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was pushing the idea of recruiting LM for fullback when he was still playing centre at the Roosters.

It was obvious he would be a sensation.
Yes same because I'd read he played a lot of fullback in the juniors. I also thought we should have made a huge offer to Manu before the Roosters started paying him decent money

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rebuilding the team is well on course, looks like the spine is settled and are left with one last problem to solve The Alpha Prop, I know Gus wasn't prepared to fork out 1 million dollars for Haas prior to the cap rise,
Come November should we Go on a serious MISSION to get HAAS ???
Cap space will not be a problem in 2025 !!!
2025? I'm getting closer to death I would like to see us win a premiership sooner rather then later!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get the dumb passes out of Tevita and get more minutes