MISSION get HAAS

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rebuilding the team is well on course, looks like the spine is settled and are left with one last problem to solve The Alpha Prop, I know Gus wasn't prepared to fork out 1 million dollars for Haas prior to the cap rise,
Come November should we Go on a serious MISSION to get HAAS ???
Cap space will not be a problem in 2025 !!!

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rebuilding the team is well course, looks like the spine is settled and are left with one last problem to solve The Alpha Prop, I know Gus wasn't prepared to fork out 1 million dollars for Haas prior to the cap rise,
Can't see him going anywhere but Rugby. Otherwise it's one of the big 4 TPA clubs (Rorters, Rorbbitohs, Rorm or Rortcos)

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rebuilding the team is well course, looks like the spine is settled and are left with one last problem to solve The Alpha Prop, I know Gus wasn't prepared to fork out 1 million dollars for Haas prior to the cap rise,
Did you really just utter the words - “the spine looks settled”????

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not fussed on Hass. Bit of a human headline. Spend elsewhere I reckon.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Suualii is getting 1.6 mil then Haas be offered at least 1.7-9?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see him going anywhere but Rugby. Otherwise it's one of the big 4 TPA clubs (Rorters, Rorbbitohs, Rorm or Rortcos)
I cannot see him going to Rugby. He will get huge money In League also. Maybe not as much but the state of Rugby currently. He will be bored out of his mind.

Get someone from Laundy’s mates to go in for a TPA as well as a million + contract. He is absolutely worth it. He has a huge motor. Can play 80minutes at full tilt.

He is great mates with TPJ if his work ethic can rub off on TPJ they could be a huge prop partnering.

There isn’t any elite halfbacks out there. He is the next best option for success.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is the best prop in the game...
If TPJ wants his friend in the same team, better start working on it :grinning:
Would take 1.4 mill for us to have anything, even the slightest chance, of getting him?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d fuck three bush pigs and a monkey with an infected ass if we could sign Haas. But unfortunately, it won’t happen.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cannot see him going to Rugby. He will get huge money In League also. Maybe not as much but the state of Rugby currently. He will be bored out of his mind.

Get someone from Laundy’s mates to go in for a TPA as well as a million + contract. He is absolutely worth it. He has a huge motor. Can play 80minutes at full tilt.

He is great mates with TPJ if his work ethic can rub off on TPJ they could be a huge prop partnering.

There isn’t any elite halfbacks out there. He is the next best option for success.
That would be funny...Laundy PUBS sponsor Haas :tearsofjoy:

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

you are kidding.....he could get another 1.5k easily and more with union compared to 1.1k with league...I think the difference is significant

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d fuck three bush pigs and a monkey with an infected ass if we could sign Haas. But unfortunately, it won’t happen.
I believe if he doesn't extend before the first of November we are a chance.