MISSION get HAAS

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are kidding.....he could get another 1.5k easily and more with union compared to 1.1k with league...I think the difference is significant
I think the fact of touching the ball 3 times a game and being bored shitless will see him not go to rugby. Whatever he might be offered in Rugby. I don’t think he will go. I don’t think your estimates are right either. I think he will get offers of 1.3-1.4million from league and Rugby will be 2million maximum.

He will still earn good money in league and enjoy what he is doing. I think he will stay in League. Rugby is a shit show.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d fuck three bush pigs and a monkey with an infected ass if we could sign Haas. But unfortunately, it won’t happen.
I'm in. We can tag team. I've already got a monkey and can arrange the infected ass.

You get the bush bigs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Too expensive.
Union are throwing up 1.5 mil a year deals.
If not ARU, there is a reported french club with dat fat figure yo.

Even if he stays, he’s commanding a 6 figure salary per season. Not worth it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the fact of touching the ball 3 times a game and being bored shitless will see him not go to rugby. Whatever he might be offered in Rugby. I don’t think he will go. I don’t think your estimates are right either. I think he will get offers of 1.3-1.4million from league and Rugby will be 2million maximum.

He will still earn good money in league and enjoy what he is doing. I think he will stay in League. Rugby is a shit show.
Do you watch Union? A Union forward touches the ball on average 27 times a game.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d fuck three bush pigs and a monkey with an infected ass if we could sign Haas. But unfortunately, it won’t happen.
Sadly for you Mr Shhh if do this you won't be around to see it happen in 2025 :laughing:

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't match the 1.6M a season Haas will get from rugby.

Now we missed NAS our best options are Lodge and Royce Hunt. We need both and could get both if we move on Thompson which we should do. He's small and thus ineffective. We need size.