News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not ready for a bench spot in Cup. He was an absolute pot plant out there today.

Taking up a top 30 spot.
Is it reasonable to believe he obtained the injury during the match and played on with the injury, thus impersonating a pot plant?
If yes, should we afford him another chance when healed?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently, he did his PCL?
Mase mentioned it on levels.
fuck me!!
Wonder if he was even ready to play that small stint, leading to the injury. Or just bad luck which we have a lot of

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weird that he is named on the bench in cup this week.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same as Fox...saving face lol
is tetavano injured - i know mason mentioned he was - saw video today of him jogging with the team no strapping on his leg? assume it was from today or yesterday given the referencing to JAC running

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That PNG prop Valentine Richards could have worked. Aggressive.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this guy wasn’t injured on the weekend he is way off being anywhere near nrl ready. Joke that he is top 30.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this guy wasn’t injured on the weekend he is way off being anywhere near nrl ready. Joke that he is top 30.
I got
Destroyed for saying the Minister wasn’t ready for the sermon. Now it’s obvoius and all the haters have disappeared. KMR07 in ruins

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That PNG prop Valentine Richards could have worked. Aggressive.

May as well give him a chance, there's really nothing available in the top grades anyway if we're bringing back has-beens. Built low to the ground, line bending props is what we need.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
May as well give him a chance, there's really nothing available in the top grades anyway if we're bringing back has-beens. Built low to the ground, line bending props is what we need.
We are venturing into the "desperate" zone lol

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got
Destroyed for saying the Minister wasn’t ready for the sermon. Now it’s obvoius and all the haters have disappeared. KMR07 in ruins
lol. You got destroyed for the constant whining and whinging like a women on her period. Not for saying he wasn’t ready. Anyway, move on I got no time for you

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol. You got destroyed for the constant whining and whinging like a women on her period. Not for saying he wasn’t ready. Anyway, move on I got no time for you
Watch out mate, he is part of the clown crew and constantly complaining to mods to ban you
Did it to me

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watch out mate, he is part of the clown crew and constantly complaining to mods to ban you
Did it to me
Never asked to have you banned, asked to have the post removed where you had an emotional breakdown over the SCG membership rights at Allianz stadium. It was embarrassing for you. You got yourself banned for not keeping your emotions in check. I’m not going to get banned from more threads here by being goaded.