Opinion Milford??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why does everyone want us to sign other clubs rejects and underperforming players? How well has that recruitment strategy worked for us for the past ten years?

The only players we should sign are those that other clubs don't want to lose. Not those that they can't wait to get rid of..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we could get him for 400k then I would take a gamble on him at Fb. He can't do worse than every FB we have had since Barba left. Kid csn play but he isnt a playmaker whatsoever. Put him at the back. Give him free reign to follow the play and let Burton take care of the attack. That way it takes pressure off him. Same way he played at Canberra before broncos ruined him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does everyone want us to sign other clubs rejects and underperforming players? How well has that recruitment strategy worked for us for the past ten years?

The only players we should sign are those that other clubs don't want to lose. Not those that they can't wait to get rid of..
Absolutely Agree, but very much grasping at straws and anything because of the performances we’ve seen so far..!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we could get him for 400k then I would take a gamble on him at Fb. He can't do worse than every FB we have had since Barba left. Kid csn play but he isnt a playmaker whatsoever. Put him at the back. Give him free reign to follow the play and let Burton take care of the attack. That way it takes pressure off him. Same way he played at Canberra before broncos ruined him
Brisbane tried him at fullback and he was shit there too. If he was any good there, he'd be playing there now. He had one or two good seasons at Canberra and since then has done nothing. We can't sign a player and hope that he magically rediscovers form they haven't shown for five plus years..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brisbane tried him at fullback and he was shit there too. If he was any good there, he'd be playing there now. He had one or two good seasons at Canberra and since then has done nothing. We can't sign a player and hope that he magically rediscovers form they haven't shown for five plus years..
I remember having arguments with people about how lazy he can be then...people laughed at me.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please enough of rubbish players we need to get rid of our own rubbish players what we need fresh young talent and rebuild them around jac and burton that’s the only way forward yes it will take time but it’s the only way

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wouldnt buy milford with monoply money, bloke has the whole broncos team offside with his elitist attitude and selfish plays, not a team player not worth the headaches