Michael "The Falcon" Ennis - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he has no injury concern from this game.... Tamou smashed him in the first half and ennis was holding his shoulder..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Simply put without him the Dogs lose..he keeps his team calm and focused when they are under the pump. Make no mistake he is the one they all turn to when things aren't going right and he does what all top captains do, give his players confidence that they can still compete and win the contest. He has always done the hard work in defence and lately is producing and setting up some great attack. In addition he deserves massive praise for his improvement in his discipline-rarely gives cheap penalties away now. He is definitely the heart and soul of the team..if he gets another crack at Origin he will not let anybody, if anything I'm confident he will silence his critics!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoops I meant 'he will not let anybody DOWN!'

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only leader of the team
Bit harsh on Graham when he's on.

In general - you're right, though. As much as an argument along the lines of "if you don't agree with me, it's because you don't understand what you're talking about" is the worst sort of debate, I simply can't take anyone seriously who genuinely believes we have better options at hooker than Ennis. He's an organiser, a motivator, probably the best defensive hooker in the world (and about an average NRL hooker in attack).

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the only leader of the team

also people take for granted the 90 min hooker thing
90min for a hooker is a bit overkill. would cost a fortune.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a tank I hope he doesn't play origin tbh

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit harsh on Graham when he's on.

In general - you're right, though. As much as an argument along the lines of "if you don't agree with me, it's because you don't understand what you're talking about" is the worst sort of debate, I simply can't take anyone seriously who genuinely believes we have better options at hooker than Ennis. He's an organiser, a motivator, probably the best defensive hooker in the world (and about an average NRL hooker in attack).
I agree here, Ennis and Graham are our leaders. Last night I saw Graham come in and tell Ennis to back away form the ref and keep playing, I think Graham steps in when he needs to and Ennis accepts this as the other boys do.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely 100% correct re Bupa.. hope he stays with us for another contract as hes a tough competitor but his leadership qualities will only make our young forwards better players as they come into our nrl squad..

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
because they are the worst thing that has ever happened to this place and i refuse to conform to that idiocy
idiocy is when u post a brain fart thread which should be in the player thread otherwise there would be a thousand brain fart threads which could have just been posted in the player thread it was intended for.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't need him anymore Tolman is our new hooker hahahahaha jus

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
so we have to comment about players in their designated thread now?? wtf

S

Sharpy

He is a different player when he runs the football and he adds so much more to our attack,
He takes the pressure of Reynolds when he takes the line on

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
He is a different player when he runs the football and he adds so much more to our attack,
He takes the pressure of Reynolds when he takes the line on

Fuck hey, if only we saw a little more of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.