Michael "The Falcon" Ennis - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis is starting to look very sharp latley and much improved the last 3 games, lovin those runs from DH also....looking way better than Farrah on form at this point IMO

jimmyjames

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He carried an injury early last year that curbed his dummy half running didn't he? That and Des had him become a tackling machine.

Good off season makes a big difference. The threat of a run makes him less predictable bringing an improvement to his kicking game as well. 3 tries this season so far, has broken the drought in a big way.

As for the origin discussion I'm happy keeping as many dogs players out of that team as possible. After last year there is unfinished business in a grand final.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
He had an amazing game last week. Best hooker in the game at the moment without a doubt. Great captain as well.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Note to Laurie Daley: Ennis' current form is why you don't pick Origin players before the season kicks off!! Ps might want to think about that when you mention Pearce's 'guaranteed' position in the side before other halfbacks show their form..

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He will be on NRL 360 at 7.30 PM tonight on fox sports 1

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
He is going well 2013 , is developing a nice media profile , women love him too

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a great captain, both on and off the field. From an outsider looking in, it's clear to see that he really takes ownership of the way that the team, as a whole, train and play.

It's also clear to see that his relationship with the coaching staff, and admin is great.

Finally, he is quite involved in the media, through Fox, and the Big Sports Breakfast. This is great on a few accounts.

1) More positive media and exposure of the Bulldogs (except from chan 9)
2) On a personal level, he can demonstrate his understanding of the game and related issues in general, as well showing how articulate he is.
3) He is a clean living family man, with no off field indiscretions, or scandals, and is the perfect ambassador for our club in the 'Greenberg Era', moving forward.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found last nights NRL 360 ironic. Ben Ikin starting by saying to Ennis, there have been a lot of
untrue rumours going around about Ben Barba, players wanting to leave etc. And who was sitting next to Mick and Ben? Paul Kent, the **** that was spreading and fuelling these rumours in previous NRL 360 episodes. He just sat there and just his mouth while Mick was explaining the situation. If only the prick just up all the time!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yep, Paul Kent was one of the major trolls with the rumours, and he did it on live television - Disgraceful!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found last nights NRL 360 ironic. Ben Ikin starting by saying to Ennis, there have been a lot of
untrue rumours going around about Ben Barba, players wanting to leave etc. And who was sitting next to Mick and Ben? Paul Kent, the **** that was spreading and fuelling these rumours in previous NRL 360 episodes. He just sat there and just his mouth while Mick was explaining the situation. If only the prick just up all the time!
* just = shut

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Paul kent is a fukwit all he is good at is creating rumors about the dogs !! I tell you what he is sick ,he is suffering from ADHD !!

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
* just = shut
He shut sat there????

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis is starting to look very sharp latley and much improved the last 3 games, lovin those runs from DH also....looking way better than Farrah on form at this point IMO
watching our last game I got the impression that Laurie called Mick and told him that he hasn't decided who to pick at hooker for NSW so to impress him. The last few games Ennis has been competing so hard and having a bigger impact on the result but it could also just be off his own bat that he's trying to make them select him and/or the fact that he now has our best forwards rolling up field.

Either way the most important thing is his form is bloody good for our team.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO @ Ennis telling Peter Wallace to go away last night when talking to the refs ...

GOLD!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LMFAO @ Ennis telling Peter Wallace to go away last night when talking to the refs ...

GOLD!
yeah but did you watch Ennis having a friendly chat with Wallace at the end of the game.... always find it amazing when players going for each others throats during the game start hugging/ kissing straight away at the end as if nothing has happened...... I am not saying that there is any thing wrong with it, but i am sure these days players just put on a show during the game for the viewers/fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.