Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Ennis was fantastic last night

S

Sharpy

What a difference when he runs the footy, that's what we need from him and our halves

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He, like our halves and outside backs, appreciated having our best pack on the field. And it will only get better as long as they stay fit. I thought he outplayed Robbie Farah, but Robbie didn't have our forwards to work from. As the season progesses, I believe Mick may have his best season yet. He has developed as a player, leader, and person.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I liked what i seen last night of Mick, he seemed to step it up just that bit more again keeping his eyes open for little opportunities here and there to vary it up a bit and lose that predictable game play, also more awareness on the dummy half runs once again catching them out a few times and gaining some good meters.
BTW loved it when he said to the refs - mate can just take a look at it at least, you giving us nothing - he was totally right in what he was saying

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis had an awesome game on Friday night honestly I thought he was fighting with Reynolds for man of the match honors. Good to see him hit some good form and even score a try hopefully this continues for the rest of the season

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He needs to watch back these performances and his shit games and notice the difference.

Running the ball, switching up the play from dummy half, and forcing deeper passes to our big boppers makes a world of difference to Ennis's game.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to watch back these performances and his shit games and notice the difference.

Running the ball, switching up the play from dummy half, and forcing deeper passes to our big boppers makes a world of difference to Ennis's game.
Badly I believe des has got to him for him to change his game .

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Ennis running the ball today was impressive and great to finally see, this is what is missing from his game to take him anywhere near the Cameron Smith level...Lets get this shit happening Mick - let the games begin!
Don't forget it's a lot easier for a dummy half to run hen the big guys go forward

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a pity for NSW, but not for the Dogs, that he won't be selected for Origin..The way he is playing now: finally running from dummy half, deft short kicks, selective long kicks, excellent service from the ruck, superb mature leadership and finally controlled aggression..these are all great attributes that would benefit the Blues greatly (and its not just the return of the Bulldogs big boppers as to why he's doing this he didn't do this last year when they played). What a pity he wasn't showing as much of these skills when he was selected (not to say he didn't do well at certain times..I loved watching him in rep matches)..In particular not having pocessed the great maturity he has gained under Hasler and being captain of Canterbury..gee that would've served him unbelievably well in the electric atmosphere of interstate matches.
I hope he gets another chance to play for NSW because its gotta be said everytime he goes up against the incumbent blues hooker, 8 out of 10 times he outplays him!
Anyway the NSW loss will be the Doggies AND Queenslands gain!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Huge game from Ennis. That tackle he made was a cracker!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was def a good game from Ennis, him running more and playing a 5/8 role at times is getting better, it takes pressure of Reynolds (Having Hodko there helps aswell) and allows for Reynolds to do his thing better

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He'd be the NSW hooker if the team was picked on form. Farrahs been playing shit lately.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'd be the NSW hooker if the team was picked on form. Farrahs been playing shit lately.
Not in Farah's mind. Farah's never had a bad game in his own opinion.

S

Sharpy

Best game he has played in a long time, he needs to run the ball,
great job

Status
Not open for further replies.