Michael Potter announced as interim Head Coach of the Bulldogs...

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD if DZC starts at 9 it will be a miracle, he was playing shield at my club last year. Not first grade standard
Dummy half distribution identified as the team’s major weakness:-Cook’s been playing with a lower leg injury- would me my choice

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know "whoever" the coach is hasn't started working with Gus already?

Let's be honest, Gus has picked the coach about 3-4 weeks ago.

Some rats jumping/booted off ship can prove that.
Any hint on who that is? I promise to keep mum.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's the world's worst secret and it's Flanno.
That's a double edged sword. Gus must insert a clause that Gus can drop Jnr to reserves if he still plays shite? Isn't daddy his agent as well which is a conflict of interest? Surely the board has to ensure that Jnr gets another agent before his dad is signed?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's a double edged sword. Gus must insert a clause that Gus can drop Jnr to reserves if he still plays shite? Isn't daddy his agent as well which is a conflict of interest? Surely the board has to ensure that Jnr gets another agent before his dad is signed?
Easy. Gus sacks Jnr in 2022 and we sign Snr in 2023.

Simples lol

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy. Gus sacks Jnr in 2022 and we sign Snr in 2023.

Simples lol
Then Gus should sack Jnr now and then see if Snr signs. We can't have a coach hold the club hostage with his reserve grade son as chief playmaker.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's support him this week and CALL FOR HIS FUCKIN HEAD NEXT WEEK IF WE LOSE
I know your joking but what’s the bet we’ll get flogs who will probably call for Potters head when we lose a few games under him

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ZDC has solid service, stronger in defence and doesn't get tired after 5 minutes.
FMD he is playing reserve grade and doing fuck all there, first grade is a whole knew level, im sure you realise this. ZDC will not play first grade barring massive injuries. Like i said about cook from day one, he isnt a first grade player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FMD he is playing reserve grade and doing fuck all there, first grade is a whole knew level, im sure you realise this. ZDC will not play first grade barring massive injuries. Like i said about cook from day one, he isnt a first grade player
Watch him play this week and be better than JMK/BBO and so on

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watch him play this week and be better than JMK/BBO and so on
mate it is a different level, cant even compare. BBO goes from struggling in 1st grade and destroys reserve grade, it is just a different level.