Michael Lichaa left in dark over Canterbury Bulldogs’ spine shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Frawley also said he didn't know how he was going to be used in another interview.

Either they're playing dumb with the media or Hasler is just going into games hoping for the best with no real plan.
I think Des is paranoid

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hasler's only frustrating the players and fans with his ridiculous tactics and choices regarding team selections.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha all these accounts created in the last couple of years! Mate you have no worth. Either support the Dogs or piss off and remember, none of your negativity will ever reach the people that matter! Ever!
more dribble from the dropkick.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No why would he be in reserves if he isn't playing for us next year? Cronk isn't playing for Melbourne and he's in first grade...
Well Cronk and licha are not at the same level.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
not the point...
When tapiane signed with Canberra Newcastle stopped playing him in first grade, same with lichha when he signed with us they stopped playing him in first grade.

How can you not think that is a decent point?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When tapiane signed with Canberra Newcastle stopped playing him in first grade, same with lichha when he signed with us they stopped playing him in first grade.

How can you not think that is a decent point?
You idiot... do you really want me to explain it to you?

And BTW... Tapine signing with Canberra + Lichaa signing with the dogs from Sharks are different situations... do i need to explain why they are different as well?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liccaa has had ample opportunity to prove himself. woolford should b on for the first 20 minutes instead.

slow ball delivery, steps out and brings the defense in a few metres before he passes to someone. He needs to play like Granville, if we are going forward, run out of dummy half for a quick 10-15 metres and hit someone coming onto the ball... otherwise just pass and quick.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You idiot... do you really want me to explain it to you?

And BTW... Tapine signing with Canberra + Lichaa signing with the dogs from Sharks are different situations... do i need to explain why they are different as well?

Bro we support the same team don't go calling me an idiot.
We are all dogs supporters I think it's more like great minds think alike :grinning:

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't see how his pathetic passing out of dummy half and lack of game vision are Des's fault?
He actually had good vision coming through the grades. But transitioning that into first grade and lack of coaching has changed that

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
to be honest i feel sorry for Liccha

Des is the worst thing happened to his career.
How is it??

The kid couldnt defend and his fitness was rubbish.. his now done a three year apprenticeship in the top grade for defence and is close to a 80min hooker... all he needs to do now ia implement his attack and his a well rounded hooker.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
WHY @KLil

Locked for thread necromancy for no good reason

Status
Not open for further replies.