Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
pasted from the SMH

"About 4.30am on Sunday, Lichaa woke up. Unable to find Childerhouse, the Lebanon international rang her mother in a panicked state. It’s alleged he found Elliott and Childerhouse “kissing on the back deck”.
Kissing what? Was she Kissing his balls ? Did he have his tongue up her fart box? Details are vague

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the preseason all players should be on an alcohol ban, seems they can’t handle the piss..

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Interesting reading on here.

I'm not going to defend Elliot on this. Clearly he's fucked up in doing what he did. That's undebeatable.

However, I think we all need to pull our heads in a little as to what role the club has in all of this fucking circus. It's not nice what he did, but how can the club honestly act or punish him? On what grounds? Sack him for what? Emptying his sack into an ex player's Mrs? Half of the NRL would be unemployed if that were the case.

The issue, and only issue in my mind, is whether his team mates can continue trusting him or not. Let's leave it up to them to deal with this as that's simply the only way.
Yes Elliott committed no crime, however it’s morally wrong on all count just like what happened last year for us Pre season. The sponsors won’t like what has happened whilst at the same time the club is trying to rebuild. Kids following our club will no doubt ask their parent s and guardians on what has happened and it probably be awkward conversations to have. I am afraid we live in a strange world where footy players doing silly deeds are always in the spotlight. In a corporate world where the top dogs get done for affairs, they will either get the sack or swept under the rug due to avoid negative publicity and shareholders...I am afraid most NRL footy players are classed as the corporate dogs as well now.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then he would probably got in well on this forum.

I’ve never seen such a sanctimonious bunch of know alls...lol
If Adam could spell... Then again they're not that bright either.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pretty much on the same level as Mitchel Pearce I think. Shit **** if all is true
Depends how the playing group see this and if they can trust him in the team whether he continues with us or gets the boot in my opinion.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'd like to hope our club has no place for this sort of deadbeat and find a safe way to boot the piece of shite.

**** needs to go and I hope Lichaa made a real mess of him. Doing his family real proud with his constant fuk ups.