Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terminate him for what exactly? Affairs happen. They are not the business of police, or footy clubs....unless one of the involved parties gets violent. Nobody has accused Elliott of doing that. If the club sacked him they would be sued faster than you can clutch at your pearls.
I haven’t accused him of anything,I’ve said all along,that if any of this is true,IF,at the moment it’s all speculation.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps Penrith would entertain a Elliot for Burton swap ... the timing couldn’t be better.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I haven’t accused him of anything,I’ve said all along,that if any of this is true,IF,at the moment it’s all speculation.
A) why are you even talking about sacking him if you don’t know the facts about what went on yet?

B) even if the speculation is true, Elliott is a contracted player who apparently hasn’t done anything illegal.

It seems there are a lot of armchair experts here saying his teammates won’t want to play with him, despite not really having the foggiest idea of what actually
happened.

People just need to let the club sort it out before jumping to conclusions or wildly speculating about what happened, how the players feel about it and what the club should do about it.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

HAHAHAHA

The messages accused Pope of being a "bad mother" and putting Foran through "hell".

Wow this slag showed her how to be a good Mum and not putting your man through hell!
my only take on that article is(because i don't really give a fuck about this women's weekly type gossip angle)...Foran downgraded with that new thing of his does NOTHING for me with the fake tits, tatts and high maintenance look, looks exactly like it has come from that bullshit MAFS show they all look like her lol..so imo a BIG downgrade on the surface whilst not knowing if former Mrs F was a bitch or not....

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club already said they're looking into it and it will probably take at least a few days to find out all of the details and interview everyone... There's no point making a definitive statement now that could come back to haunt them later.
Obviously they shouldnt be making a statement until its clear what happened, just meant the earlier the better

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps Penrith would entertain a Elliot for Burton swap ... the timing couldn’t be better.
I don't think they would take our dirty laundry. Just when you think Herb is coming clean he leaves another skidmark.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. Point taken. Still, every family have fights or family members who get into trouble. My point is, being the "family club" has nothing to do with a player allegedly getting into an altercation at 4am. We're also the "human club" that has people who make mistakes like any other human.
By mistakes are you suggesting that Elliot slipped @ 4am & fell into Lichaa's mrs/ex (as it is being reported) by mistake or by accident??? :joycat:

Last edited:

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This fucking unco clown Elliot needs to be launched Enough of this ****

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A) why are you even talking about sacking him if you don’t know the facts snout what went on yet?

B) even if the speculation is true, Elliott is a contracted player who apparently hadn’t find anything illegal.

It seems there are a lot of armchair experts here saying his teammates won’t want to play with him, despite not really having the foggiest idea of what actually
happened.

People just need to let the club sort it out before jumping to conclusions or wildly speculating about what happened, how the players feel about it and what the club should do about it.
For the same reason everybody else is talking about it,and again can u not read I said IF,and only if he’s accused of anything,I haven’t accused anyone of anything,at the moment it’s all innuendo,nothing more,maybe u need to chill out.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
By mistakes are you suggesting that Elliot slipped @ 4am & fell into Lichaa's mrs/ex (as it is being reported) by mistake or as an accident??? :joycat:
Where has that been “reported” snd confirmed. Police have said they are investigating a possible misunderstanding.

Put your pitchfork down snd wait for a proper investigation.

Footybrain

Banned
Reaction score
It takes two to tango so if the reports are true Licaha's wife is just as much responsible as Elliot.
Were laws broken? All reports state only Licaha has been charged.
People cheating, having affairs etc is part of life. If no laws were broken I really don't see what the beat up is as I really don't care what people/players do in their private life.
If you don’t care then give Adam Elliot your mrs number , and after he smashes her then re write your post again and tell people you don’t care you maggot

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
didn't Elliot and His Mrs just have a kid last year ?

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck the Mole and his BS speculation.. "The family club can't stay out of trouble".. We haven't had an incident since Okunbur and CHN a year ago and in the meantime Canberra and Brisbane have multiple players getting into trouble. But of course it's our club that is the problem..
And the year before that sweet Caroline.

Footybrain

Banned
Reaction score
If my Mrs wasn't happy in the relationship she was in with me then more then likely she would cheat. Again it takes two to tango, Elliot hasn't been charged with rape so Licaha's partner was a willing participant. If it wasn't Elliot it more then likely would be someone else in the near future.
But it wasn’t someone else it was Elliot u fukn dope. The ho in question doesn’t play with 29 other guys who have partners who he will try and Fuk !!! He has to go- now go away

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you don’t care then give Adam Elliot your mrs number , and after he smashes her then re write your post again and tell people you don’t care you maggot
lol name calling now, obviously triggered. I usually find when someone can't mount an argument they resort to name calling.
Only someone in an unhappy relationship looks to cheat, You can blame one party as much as you want but AGAIN it takes two to tango.

@Footybrain Has any of your mates or someone you know ever cheated on someone?