Michael Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billiris

typical dogs style forward of yesteryear, no nonsense, no frills, will roll the sleeves up and never shirk his duties.

i think hes taylor made for a new era of hard yakka in the dogs engine room.....go you big heap.
lol. Totally agree mate.

Contender

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He seems to have a very good step for a forward, very agile and aggressive player, what the dogs miss and need.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
no offense but this thread is ****
in future i think you should have to make sure the player is off contract first before any thread can be made - if it is found out he isent off contract its a ban for 5 days

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no offense but this thread is ****
in future i think you should have to make sure the player is off contract first before any thread can be made - if it is found out he isent off contract its a ban for 5 days
we already signed him

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Sign Kane Cleal please..

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
hahah i was smoking drugs last night

:D

i think i ment to reply to another thread

anjing

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does not miss many tackles no frill player. Good signing.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Just a heads-up everyone.

Michael Hodgson has received 'Clubman Of The Year' for the Titans this year.

He is a great signing for us, as this tribute shows. He is the type of person we need at the moment. We will indeed have a great leadership group at the club next year.

Well done to Michael, and well done to the club for signing another quality player.

He might not be in 'the big 4', but he will be an important gain for us nonetheless. He will provide great mentoring for Hannant, Hickey, Kite, Worseley, etc.

Can't wait for next season!

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
great thread..... welcome aboard hodgo.... this guy will surprise a few.... tough as nails... just what we need....

MANNIX

Black Dog
Reaction score
Super-cala-fricken-awesome.

He will be the tonic for what ails us.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is great to hear MPS.

Not only is he a good, solid and tough prop who doesn't make mistakes, miss too many tackles and makes good metres, but he is a good teammate and clubman.

I have been of the belief for a while now that talent isn't the be all and end all and character plays a bigger role at successful football clubs.

If we keep signing good people as well as them being talented footy players, then we will be taking massive steps in the right direction.

But if we only look at talent and skill, and ignore what type of person they are, what tendencies they have, what history they have and their poor attitude or work ethic, thinking we can just turn that around, then we wouldn't have learnt anything from what the club has been through with many players in the past few years and we will not progress.

Signing people, not players but people, like Hodgson, Morris, Hannant, Kimmorley and Ennis (the guy may be a pest on the field but to our knowledge is a relative cleanskin off it) we have made a good start.

Although the signing of Buddy Gordon, even on a minimum contract, does worry me as he has the very same shocking attitude, poor work ethic etc that we should be trying to avoid.

A

Al.Bundy

I think I will be one of the people Hodgson will surprise. I have been critical of the signing and I have a feeling that I will be eating my words. Glad to do so though.

Status
Not open for further replies.