Michael Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

We have missed out on Tedesco, tough titties.

succulent titties.

that said,
This surely means that the incumbent, Michael Gordon, is out of a job next year at the Roosters.

I am just thinking, to tie ourselves over and to buy another year cheaply (to retain Reynolds) is this our man?

No one here seems to agree with me that Kerrod Holland is our future fullback, so why not get a guy with a bit of experience, a bit of speed, and a 80% goalkicking rate, all whilst coming cheap?

He seems to still have it, and we REALLY need a goalkicking option should we overlook Holland and Rankin (who i have been campaigning for).

Please keep in mind its all about value, we need players who can bat above their price tag, and i truly believe thats Gordon, until we land a superstar.

And I dont want to hear any of this Abbey talk, he doesnt have it, trust me.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The guy has the yips currently (Gordon not nasheed).

I think he is kicking around 65% for the season. So not much of an improvement from what we have already.

I read somewhere he has missed 9 or 10 goals already. And in one of the years he misses 5 or 6 all year so definitely not in form with the boot at the moment (plus he is almost mid 30s.

Reactions: DT

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How about Abbey?

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Abbey Abbey Abbey...oops sorry we weren't meant to mention him were we...

Matey i dont mind Mickey Gordon but we need to let go a few players not buy more, apparently

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stick with abbey, guys on here giving him a hard time, kids 20! Half the people saying his no good were most likely still living at home with mummy at that age , and wanking off to the under wear section in a big w catalogue!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I stick with abbey, guys on here giving him a hard time, kids 20! Half the people saying his no good were most likely still living at home with mummy at that age , and wanking off to the under wear section in a big w catalogue!
Lol that cracked me up haha

But to clarify
From 19 I was moved out of home and fucking my girlfriend lol

Good luck to abbey
I just not convinced yet

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Forget Foran and Tede, go for Cronk and Dugan to liven the place up.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

We have missed out on Tedesco, tough titties.

succulent titties.

that said,
This surely means that the incumbent, Michael Gordon, is out of a job next year at the Roosters.

I am just thinking, to tie ourselves over and to buy another year cheaply (to retain Reynolds) is this our man?

No one here seems to agree with me that Kerrod Holland is our future fullback, so why not get a guy with a bit of experience, a bit of speed, and a 80% goalkicking rate, all whilst coming cheap?

He seems to still have it, and we REALLY need a goalkicking option should we overlook Holland and Rankin (who i have been campaigning for).

Please keep in mind its all about value, we need players who can bat above their price tag, and i truly believe thats Gordon, until we land a superstar.

And I dont want to hear any of this Abbey talk, he doesnt have it, trust me.
By far the best option for FB is if Des and co believe that Woolford or perhaps Garvey have real potential at 9, then Des can play Mbye at FB, he will be as good as Barber was, and it wont take him to many games to match barber. With Frawley surprising everyone (at least he is a much improvement on Mbye at 7) we would have IMO a spine good enough to give it a shake even this year, without spending a fortune on a has been. However it is not hard to see why so many of our fans have a very poor opinion of Des.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bras and things catalogue is far better

Status
Not open for further replies.