Michael Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I stick with abbey, guys on here giving him a hard time, kids 20! Half the people saying his no good were most likely still living at home with mummy at that age , and wanking off to the under wear section in a big w catalogue!
No. I was married and living in the bush. Not sure what that has to do with Abbey having no speed or aggression though.....

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His goal kicking has declined steadily and obviously the last 6 years - he's kicking at 67% this year ffs

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stick with abbey, guys on here giving him a hard time, kids 20! Half the people saying his no good were most likely still living at home with mummy at that age , and wanking off to the under wear section in a big w catalogue!
Who have you been speaking to ??? those comments are far too specific for my liking !!

Ross355

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

We have missed out on Tedesco, tough titties.

succulent titties.

that said,
This surely means that the incumbent, Michael Gordon, is out of a job next year at the Roosters.

I am just thinking, to tie ourselves over and to buy another year cheaply (to retain Reynolds) is this our man?

No one here seems to agree with me that Kerrod Holland is our future fullback, so why not get a guy with a bit of experience, a bit of speed, and a 80% goalkicking rate, all whilst coming cheap?

He seems to still have it, and we REALLY need a goalkicking option should we overlook Holland and Rankin (who i have been campaigning for).

Please keep in mind its all about value, we need players who can bat above their price tag, and i truly believe thats Gordon, until we land a superstar.

And I dont want to hear any of this Abbey talk, he doesnt have it, trust me.
You need to stop thinking.

Ross355

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

We have missed out on Tedesco, tough titties.

succulent titties.

that said,
This surely means that the incumbent, Michael Gordon, is out of a job next year at the Roosters.

I am just thinking, to tie ourselves over and to buy another year cheaply (to retain Reynolds) is this our man?

No one here seems to agree with me that Kerrod Holland is our future fullback, so why not get a guy with a bit of experience, a bit of speed, and a 80% goalkicking rate, all whilst coming cheap?

He seems to still have it, and we REALLY need a goalkicking option should we overlook Holland and Rankin (who i have been campaigning for).

Please keep in mind its all about value, we need players who can bat above their price tag, and i truly believe thats Gordon, until we land a superstar.

And I dont want to hear any of this Abbey talk, he doesnt have it, trust me.
The fact you think holland would make a good fullback goes to show you are either 12 years old or your eyes are painted on.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah Abbey is no good, coz we dont have to buy him. lol.

Gordon is no better than what we have. His goalkicking isnt great either. Mbye standard.
He knows how to strike them but yes he's down on %. . Goalkicking is a groove thing and I'm sure he will find it again.
As for his fullback capabilities he might be a good purchase for Abbey. Abbey at the moment isn't an understudy to anyone. Similar to licha.not being an understudy to ennis for a year or 2. He came raw and remained raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.