Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're not a true vegan unless you have a title

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you will be jogging from home to Dogs game next year? ;)
That would please my coordinator no end:grinning::grinning::grinning:.

That will be an effort of Cliff Young proportions...will be the same age as he was when he ran the ultra marathon.

Mmm the Cliff Young shuffle...guess my socks would go okay and I could afford to change them couple of times a day......

300 odd kms down at back 5 kms per hour =60 hours each way..hope I don't get a puncture....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
that's just going too far, vegetarian would be the right balance. Funny you should tag me because I made that type of decision at woollies the other day while shopping for Xmas lunch.. Seeing all those pigs lined up in plastic just to satisfy our gluttony made me sick.
'Christmas celebrations 'is an oxymoron if it includes the partaking of mass slaughter of Gods beautiful creatures and gluttony. Pigs have the intelligence of a 4 year old human.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love chickens, too. Loved them yesterday with honey soy marinade...
I love them too....feeding them to pink nosed pitties to increase their blood lust.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
that's just going too far, vegetarian would be the right balance. Funny you should tag me because I made that type of decision at woollies the other day while shopping for Xmas lunch.. Seeing all those pigs lined up in plastic just to satisfy our gluttony made me sick.
'Christmas celebrations 'is an oxymoron if it includes the association of mass slaughter of Christ's beautiful creatures. Pigs have the intelligence of a 4 year old human.
I told you sis, the pig is proof that God exists AND loves us by giving us this wonderful, magical and TASTY animal.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I told you sis, the pig is proof that God exists AND loves us by giving us this wonderful, magical and TASTY animal.
noooo. God also gave us YouTube to watch these beautiful creatures putting their toys away ..so cute

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
'Christmas celebrations 'is an oxymoron if it includes the partaking of mass slaughter of Gods beautiful creatures and gluttony. Pigs have the intelligence of a 4 year old human.
Hearing a cow getting slaughtered in Lebanon did turn me vegetarian... for the day. Not enough power in that cry to turn me into a vegan. That in itself is a sin!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I had to choose to eliminate a food group it's probably the day I tag myself as a carnivore.

#plantlivesmatter

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hearing a cow getting slaughtered in Lebanon did turn me vegetarian... for the day. Not enough power in that cry to turn me into a vegan. That in itself is a sin!
One day is a good start.. When you go shopping next and you're walking towards the slaughter section just remember that day back in Lebanon and that poor creatures cry for mercy.

Last edited: