Merry Christmas

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm only new to The Kennel,but I absolutely love it...thanks to all on here who contribute....you help make my day & you make it feel like family even though our opinions on our great club often differ,but at the end of the day we all want the same thing.Have a safe and merry X-mas everyone & GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to wish all of you ladies and gents on the Kennel a very safe and Merry Christmas. If you are travelling please take it easy.
To everyone who has contributed, it has been, at times, interesting reading. Not all of it agreeable with everyone but that’s why it’s a forum. So whoever is having time off work, enjoy it and recharge. We have one helluva year in front of us.
Thank you Steve M, have a Safe and Merry Christmas to you and your Family. I would like to wish all on the Kennel a Safe and Merry Christmas and look forward to next year to having some great chats on hear.

Last edited:

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm only new to The Kennel,but I absolutely love it...thanks to all on here who contribute....you help make my day & you make it feel like family even though our opinions on our great club often differ,but at the end of the day we all want the same thing.Have a safe and merry X-mas everyone & GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
Well said JB!.....Go Dogs!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Kennelers - have a great time with your family and friends. Of course I am mindful of those who do not really enjoy or celebrate this time of year and be aware that we are thinking of you.

What I do wish everyone though, including any Chinese people we may have on here, is a Happy New Year!

God Bless.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all,
Cept for vegans i hope their Christmas is fucked and all they have is porridge with creek water and salt

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all , if you only knew how much this forum has done for me this last year.
Especially one particular thread some had a "crack" at.
All the best guys enjoy and remember my favorite saying from the man Ali himself " impossible is nothing ".

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to make a very tough decision on christmas.

Im gonna ditch national lampions christmas holiday that is on every year and watch deck the halls instead.

It might not feel like christmas but come on that movie is on every year. I havent watched home alone yet either

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wishing all the Kennel family are Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year.

May all your dreams come true. (except your dream of the Dogs winning the Premiership next year, my team will be winning it)