Membership packs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s all cheap Chinese manufactured shit anyway how does that get held up? You’d think it would have been sorted months ago.
This year membership stuff has been personalised with the members names on the bag and other things. The baby membership has a onesie with the babies name on it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Received the generic email relating to delay in sending out, then received tracking email just before Christmas which says we should receive it by 4 January........Christmas in July I have heard of but in January???

Better late than never I guess, but at least because it was ordered early will be personalised. and it will be delivered before the season starts....

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope they throw in a pair of those knee length Classic sponsor-free emblem-free generic navy training shorts.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Just received my membership pack, my ratings;
Hat is OK, nothing great, but OK
Keyring is nice, but I don't really need ANOTHER keyring
Same with the Lanyard, I won't use it or the card because I scan my card onto my phone for easy access.
A lunch box cooler with my name on it, seriously I'm not in primary school anymore. Plus its quality is pretty poor, loose threads and discolouration and lacking any decent insolation (it wouldn't keep much cool for very long).

Overall 5 out 10.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received my membership pack, my ratings;
Hat is OK, nothing great, but OK
Keyring is nice, but I don't really need ANOTHER keyring
Same with the Lanyard, I won't use it or the card because I scan my card onto my phone for easy access.
A lunch box cooler with my name on it, seriously I'm not in primary school anymore. Plus its quality is pretty poor, loose threads and discolouration and lacking any decent insolation (it would keep much cool for very long).

Overall 5 out 10.

Go Dogs
Yeh my cousin also received it
Already on EBay

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Received membership card. It has an aisle, it has a seat number BUT has no row listed? Have they stuffed it??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nrl has really missed the boat on all aspects... in Newcastle you can get the Knights new Jersey from team store and stuff. But as far as new ones go in retail outlets they weren't anything around for Christmas due to change of logo and sponsors etc... massive fail in regards to planning from both code and clubs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate works for a promotional company that looks after the membership packs for the NRL clubs. He’s tried for years to get the dogs. Every year I show him what we get and he always bags it out. Said they’re not willing to spend the money.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received the pack,nothing special
The most disappointing thing is those hats
Two white v stripes across the front and a tiny bulldogs emblem on the side
What gets me is the massive Classic splashed across the back,really
Doesn’t anybody check this stuff from our club
I’ve never seen a manufacturing name so big on sporting wear all my life
I personally don’t wear it but a lot do at the games

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still waiting for my 5 packs, so much for having them to put under the tree for Christmas. I can order clothes from the US and have it at my doorstep within a week but can’t get a cap and a card delivered to Sydney within 2 months. Not good enough Doggies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Finally got mine yesterday. Can’t wait for the season to start!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just received the pack,nothing special
The most disappointing thing is those hats
Two white v stripes across the front and a tiny bulldogs emblem on the side
What gets me is the massive Classic splashed across the back,really
Doesn’t anybody check this stuff from our club
I’ve never seen a manufacturing name so big on sporting wear all my life
I personally don’t wear it but a lot do at the games
That’s what happens when you link up with an Aussie bogan clothing company that doesn’t know shit

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the costs of the membership packs would only be a few dollars at best to make and send out, theres nothing really in there that says your a member, nothing that is of decent quality or use, its repetitive year after year . id like to see a choice given for membership packs, you choose something along the lines of what suits you, maybe offer wide brim hat, coffee mug, phone case, theres only so many uses for the yearly key ring laynard sticker

all merchandise these days is made so cheaply in mass numbers, yet is sold at such a high cost, the nrl are now effectively putting it out of peoples price range especially for families wanting to upgrade jerseys every few years . people have for a long time said the differences between makers like canterbury, nike, classic are big, i dont know why we changed from one of the best makers to inferior makers

years ago the old heavy cotton jerseys with proper club patches and logos, were made to last, made thick for winter and keeping warm, they also looked better and lasted longer, merchandise today is a copy cat approach with nearly all clubs told by the nrl what to do and have in their team stores

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't make Christmas, speaks for itself.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
the costs of the membership packs would only be a few dollars at best to make and send out, theres nothing really in there that says your a member, nothing that is of decent quality or use, its repetitive year after year . id like to see a choice given for membership packs, you choose something along the lines of what suits you, maybe offer wide brim hat, coffee mug, phone case, theres only so many uses for the yearly key ring laynard sticker

all merchandise these days is made so cheaply in mass numbers, yet is sold at such a high cost, the nrl are now effectively putting it out of peoples price range especially for families wanting to upgrade jerseys every few years . people have for a long time said the differences between makers like canterbury, nike, classic are big, i dont know why we changed from one of the best makers to inferior makers

years ago the old heavy cotton jerseys with proper club patches and logos, were made to last, made thick for winter and keeping warm, they also looked better and lasted longer, merchandise today is a copy cat approach with nearly all clubs told by the nrl what to do and have in their team stores
It all comes down to money in the end and Classic must have offered the most. If the first few months with them is anything to go by it will be a long 4 years until the contract runs out. I know getting sponsors sorted out probably held things up but there’s hardly any 2019 merchandise available to purchase and even the players seem to only have a training shirt and dodgy looking polo.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In your crap pack membership pack do you get priority access to NRL Finals involving the Dogs and the 2019 NRL Grand Final.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In your crap pack membership pack do you get priority access to NRL Finals involving the Dogs and the 2019 NRL Grand Final.
LOL @ finals involving the dogs.
Bitch.