Membership packs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I just say... once again this is all wreaking of unprofessionalism.

Now I'm not using this post to have a go at the new board, just highlighting that I did have concerns about such things early on.
It’s the membership department responsibility to sort this out before the board but it sounds like they have out sourced the membership packs. These decisions get made well in advance and seeing as it Classic making the hats it was probably the previous board that went in this direction. The damage has already been done so I’m not sure what the club can really do now besides making sure it doesn’t happen again next season and do it themselves.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I ordered the pack 2 Wednesdays ago should it have come by now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It’s the membership department responsibility to sort this out before the board but it sounds like they have out sourced the membership packs. These decisions get made well in advance and seeing as it Classic making the hats it was probably the previous board that went in this direction. The damage has already been done so I’m not sure what the club can really do now besides making sure it doesn’t happen again next season and do it themselves.
I think this is where we see if the club builds on feedback (i.e 2020 Membership Packs).

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, probably not ,but I hear the Broncos one includes a ' free pass' to sign anyone they want, of good character or not, a small proportion of six day turnarounds, but no shorter, .......but they have lost the free pass for a glut of Friday night games........
Correct.

Maybe the Dogs should have the same deal.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members pack pics... lunch bag is good for about one sandwich!Resized_20190106_172842_8878.jpegResized_20190106_172923_8343.jpegResized_20190106_173122_7072.jpegResized_20190106_173044_5275.jpeg

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If these caps are any indication of Classic Sportswear's standards when it comes to quality/design, it's not looking good for the rest of the upcoming range of clothing.

By January, I'm usually already wearing the team polo for the forthcoming season - all that's currently available is the training shirt & singlet.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worse than Easter Show quality

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, probably not ,but I hear the Broncos one includes a ' free pass' to sign anyone they want, of good character or not, a small proportion of six day turnarounds, but no shorter, .......but they have lost the free pass for a glut of Friday night games........

I don't think it has that anymore, judging by their roster... the Roosters though :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That scarf !!! LOL ... how the fuck can they not even have a clean neat line sewn?

Looks like a computer game graphic from 1980!!

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That scarf !!! LOL ... how the fuck can they not even have a clean neat line sewn?

Looks like a computer game graphic from 1980!!
Wow, didn't even notice that! I usually give them away to a mate's kids who support the Dogs... they may throw them back at me this year.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The cap is horrendous. Not sure what the ladies will think of the scarf.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably their first attempt at a high volume output in a while, if they are Aussie then I salute their attempt to remain competitive.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
My hair is long at the moment and it still can't fill out the front part of the hat, bizarre cut, really high above the peak and then normal size at the back. Would be OK if I was Hellboy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2018 scarf leaves it for dead.

All this Classic stuff looks like cheap shit. I wonder who knows someone at Classic at the club, because you don't change from a well known mob like CCC without good reason.

upload_2019-1-7_1-17-56.png