Membership packs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of packs, I just received another baby onesie in the post today. This is the 4th one.

The first one they sent was in my name, not the boy's. I spoke to membership to update the details, but said the kit was no big deal and I didn't need a new one with the correct name (its not like he can read), but another turned up a couple of weeks later with the right name. But since then another two have arrived, bringing the total to 4.

I have started using them for when he goes to childcare, as I don't care if they get filthy with food, dirt, poo, whatever. I have another 3 to replace it, and as its a size zero he probably has another couple of months max before he grows out of it, and I don't think #2 kid will have the same name :grinning:

View attachment 9455
And I literally received my 5th one this today.

I know I should call the club to stop this complete waste of resources (the kids is about to grow out of the zero size), but part of me wants to see just how many they will eventually send me? Maybe I should go for 7, so i have one for each day of the week?

9317fea8-cb68-41bf-af18-c77fbacbf52d.jpg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And for extra shits and giggle, on Friday, I received ANOTHER email from membership saying a baby pack was on its way. He now goes to Childcare each day in a Dogs onesie. The workers there must think I'm sending him in the same outfit every day.

Here is my email back to the Club. Hopefully they can get it sorted:

"Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know, that when this package arrives it will be the 6th one I have received for my son, CroydonPup in the past few months.

At first, I found it amusing I was getting multiples in the mail, but now i’m starting to feel a bit guilty about the waste of Club resources (and besides the boy will grow out of a size zero pretty soon).

If you could fix up this glitch that would be great. Thanks.

Cheers,

CroydonDog (CroydonPup's father).
"