Membership packs

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I got two cards/passes for the same membership. Is one just a spare in case I lose one?

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got two cards/passes for the same membership. Is one just a spare in case I loose one?
Same here, I got 6 membership cards instead of 3 , 4 water bottles, 2 lunchboxes, 6 caps, 4 backpacks, 2 key rings and about 20 stickers... I'm happy with that!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that got exactly what they purchased and delivered on time?? What an absolute clusterfuck.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder who's the quality assurance inspector??

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that got exactly what they purchased and delivered on time?? What an absolute clusterfuck.
My son and I both received packs in full and complete with the correct passes. They did arrive after Xmas, whereas previous years they have arrived in time to be given as presents on the day. But with a new gear sponsor coming on board late I can understand the delay this year. Doesn’t mean I like it, but I can understand it and a new sponsor is always good for the team.

My problem is more with the pack itself, the lunch box is next to useless and I don’t need a new Bulldogs key ring (I have plenty). The hat is OK enough to last a season and has a different look to previous years, which were getting a bit repetitive.

Go Dogs

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I totally forgot i had re-signed for another season. Forgot to cancel Auto-renew.
I realised this yesterday when my member pack arrived..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I got two cards/passes for the same membership. Is one just a spare in case I lose one?
Same here, I got 6 membership cards instead of 3 , 4 water bottles, 2 lunchboxes, 6 caps, 4 backpacks, 2 key rings and about 20 stickers... I'm happy with that!!!
I wonder how much this duplicating of random shit is costing the club.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how much this duplicating of random shit is costing the club.
Neglible.. The extra passes are worthless anyway considering the stadium is never full and considering how many free tickets get handed out in junior league throughout the year anyway

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Neglible.. The extra passes are worthless anyway considering the stadium is never full and considering how many free tickets get handed out in junior league throughout the year anyway
I wonder if you have 2 passes if both would scan you in at the same game

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if you have 2 passes if both would scan you in at the same game
I sometimes wonder if a 9 year old uses anti-aging cream that makes them 10years younger would they disappear :confused:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Check the back of the cards to make sure they have a row number listed. We received two sets of cards as well due to that error but the correct number of merchandise items.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Check the back of the cards to make sure they have a row number listed. We received two sets of cards as well due to that error but the correct number of merchandise items.
I have a gate number and an aisle number. Does this mean mine are useless?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a gate number and an aisle number. Does this mean mine are useless?

You would have ( or should have) received an email with E tickets attached to use instead should your amended tickets not arrive in time for round one. Alternatively new tickets that are being issued will be the ones to use if they arrive in time.

I don't think the tickets as such would be useless just a nightmare for the security people should there be an issue where someone else disputes the seats in which you normally sit.

Let me point out that this was a Ticketek error not a club one.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mine finally arrived. HUZZAH!

I have said many times I'm not a member just for ththe merch, but I will say, that hat is pretty povo.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of packs, I just received another baby onesie in the post today. This is the 4th one.

The first one they sent was in my name, not the boy's. I spoke to membership to update the details, but said the kit was no big deal and I didn't need a new one with the correct name (its not like he can read), but another turned up a couple of weeks later with the right name. But since then another two have arrived, bringing the total to 4.

I have started using them for when he goes to childcare, as I don't care if they get filthy with food, dirt, poo, whatever. I have another 3 to replace it, and as its a size zero he probably has another couple of months max before he grows out of it, and I don't think #2 kid will have the same name :grinning:

9fa2a223-c065-4f2d-8de3-d574eb84eff6.jpg

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are giving away free extras because they know the quality is shit .