Membership packs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have not seen them in person to compare, but looking online you are right, the Panthers stuff looks heaps better than ours. Maybe we are with a counterfeit Chinese version of Classic :/
The club used DHgate lol. But seriously I still can't believe how poor our gear is, I just get angry every time I look at it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why the Panthers gear looks so much better than ours while also being partnered with Classic? It's like the club just paid for the cheapest package possible lol.
I think (or hoping) it's largely to do with the sponsors coming on board so late into the piece and they will have some decent gear soon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think (or hoping) it's largely to do with the sponsors coming on board so late into the piece and they will have some decent gear soon.
That somewhat makes sense and hopefully that is the case.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we have anymore room for sponsors?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do we have anymore room for sponsors?
Everything is fully sponsored now but the last one wasn’t announced till December and I think there’s a pretty big turnaround time manufacturing clothes like that.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daughter is a Rorters Fan (despite my best intentions). The rorters hat (ISC) and badge looks so much better than our shitty Classic crap.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People need to remember whoever stumps up the most cash gets the business
Coz that’s how spomsors work, some people on here must be a bit special if they don’t realise this

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not even opened the attachment in the email, it certainly looks legit but I will be calling the membership team tomorrow to clarify the matter before I do.....
If you open the attachment, it has the new cards with the row number on them so if the new cards dont arrive in time, use the ones in the email on your phone to get in

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Was it a Dib or a Hill/Anderson decision? A thread about it on here dates back to Feb 2018, but Classic announced the partnership late October 2018.

https://www.classicsports.com.au/index.php/cb-dogs
I definitely remember Dib talking about it, saying it was the biggest sporting merch deal or something to that effect. So it was in the works for a very long time before it was announced.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/01/15/important-member-information/

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs would like to provide the following update on Member Cards and the 2018 - $20 membership voucher.
Due to circumstances out of our control, the aisles on your member cards appear to be incorrect, however, they are not.
The aisles printed on your membership cards in 2019 are the aisles that you're seated in and your seats have not changed if you have not requested a change.
We will be working closely with ANZ Stadium to ensure Stadium security will allow members to enter through the aisles that you have done so previously.
If there are any issues on game day, please see Bulldogs staff immediately at Membership Huts located in Aisles 127 and 104.
As of the 1st of November 2018, the $20 merchandise vouchers that were included in the 2018 membership packs are no longer valid and can no longer be redeemed as these were part of last year's memberships.
If you have any issues, please email the membership team at members@bulldogs.com.au.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a absolute cluster fuck the membership has been this year surely they cannot use this mob they out sourced it to again.

We finally cracked 10000 members today as well.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/01/15/important-member-information/

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs would like to provide the following update on Member Cards and the 2018 - $20 membership voucher.
Due to circumstances out of our control, the aisles on your member cards appear to be incorrect, however, they are not.
The aisles printed on your membership cards in 2019 are the aisles that you're seated in and your seats have not changed if you have not requested a change.
We will be working closely with ANZ Stadium to ensure Stadium security will allow members to enter through the aisles that you have done so previously.
If there are any issues on game day, please see Bulldogs staff immediately at Membership Huts located in Aisles 127 and 104.
As of the 1st of November 2018, the $20 merchandise vouchers that were included in the 2018 membership packs are no longer valid and can no longer be redeemed as these were part of last year's memberships.
If you have any issues, please email the membership team at members@bulldogs.com.au.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Good luck with the security. They have always been so anal when it comes to admission to aisles. Wrong details a big sorry but you can't go there......Heck, one day there we were just about refused permission to actually enter the ground because we decided to have Subway for lunch and an over zealous security guard was not going to allow us to go inside with it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the security. They have always been so anal when it comes to admission to aisles. Wrong details a big sorry but you can't go there......Heck, one day there we were just about refused permission to actually enter the ground because we decided to have Subway for lunch and an over zealous security guard was not going to allow us to go inside with it.
All the security and checks getting in only to find a opposition fan in your seat....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All the security and checks getting in only to find a opposition fan in your seat....
Hence one reason I pulled my membership. Pay through the arse for membership in the Bulldogs premier fan zone, only to have 10-30% of the area populated with opposition fans. Add to that the parking is shit. Add to that they moved The Kennel area over the complete opposite side of the ground so half the game you spend watching the big screen anyway.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Apparently" all the fans who are not of the Bulldog persuasion get in on tickets either given to them by the incumbent fans within that area who can't go or they are sold via ticketek and at the box office to the general public. . I am with you... I absolutely detest having anyone other than a Doggies fan sitting amongst us. They opposition supporters are smart arses and just look to causing trouble.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"Apparently" all the fans who are not of the Bulldog persuasion get in on tickets either given to them by the incumbent fans within that area who can't go or they are sold via ticketek and at the box office to the general public. . I am with you... I absolutely detest having anyone other than a Doggies fan sitting amongst us. They opposition supporters are smart arses and just look to causing trouble.
Actually back when I used to sit in The Kennel, what would often happen is someone would borrow a friends Kennel Membership, head out, give their mate their pass, and they'd both get into The Kennel section (opposing fans included).

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ive always looked forward to getting our members packs and wearing the cap, to say this seasons cap is a let down is an understatement, cap looks like one you buy from the $2 shop, and why is the classic logo so big
hope the cap doesnt reflect our season

massive failure by those at the club who changed it from ccc to classic