MEMBERS TO PICK THE TEAM VIA WEEKLY SURVEY

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I believe I have a master STROKE IDEA:

ALL REGISTERED VOTING MEMBERS of the club to pick weekly team.

It is a very easy process to set up.

1) Members to register using CLUB MEMBERSHIP NUMBER

2) Members to login to a dedicated survey between 9am and 5pm every Tuesday using registered membership number

3) Have the option to select any player in any position from the available players in top 30 list (excluding injured players)

4) The Player with the most votes in any particular position "gets selected in that position"

5) In the event of a Player getting picked in more than 1 position, "the Player would get selected in the position where he received the most number of votes as long as the number of votes is higher than any other player.

6) If another player tallies more votes in that position then the player in question will default to the next position they received highest votes in "As long as that is higher than any other player in that position"

7) Only 1 vote per member "no repeat voting to prevent spamming (Hence the unique membership number is the only way to log in and Vote.

8) THAT WAY YOU CAN NO LONGER COMPLAIN THAT THE COACH has no idea.

MIKE Z

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

2) Members to login to a dedicated survey between 9am and 5pm every Tuesday using registered membership number

3) Have the option to select any player in any position from the available players in top 30 list (excluding injured players)

4) The Player with the most votes in any particular position "gets selected in that position"

5) In the event of a Player getting picked in more than 1 position, "the Player would get selected in the position where he received the most number of votes as long as the number of votes is higher than any other player.

6) If another player tallies more votes in that position then the player in question will default to the next position they received highest votes in "As long as that is higher than any other player in that position"

7) Only 1 vote per member "no repeat voting to prevent spamming (Hence the unique membership number is the only way to log in and Vote.

MIKE Z
You've gone mad :-):fearscream:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
From the CEO: ‘Yeah, sorry Baz, but Cotric is playing five-eighth this week, the Members think he’s better there. Oh, by the way, we’re deducting your pay cheque 20% given you don’t have to worry about selections anymore. Cheers, Hilly’ :-).

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
9) members get to pick the coach
10) members get to pick the team we play against.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From the CEO: ‘Yeah, sorry Baz, but Cotric is playing five-eighth this week, the Members think he’s better there. Oh, by the way, we’re deducting your pay cheque 20% given you don’t have to worry about selections anymore. Cheers, Hilly’ :-).
Most of you are hypocritical

MOST OF THE GARBAGE I SEE ON HERE everyday is who should play and what positions they should be playing.
A fair chunk of you believe you are experts in how much money a player is worth? Comments on we are paying overs or what the maximum a player should earn.
Also calling the coaches stupid because they are not picking players where you believe they should player.

On a daily basis I see debates regarding the top 17 you would pick to play

BUT BUT BUT
When I make a thread suggesting the idea of "MEMBERS" having the ability to BE voting in the team by which is what you all say daily. Just some quick examples MONTOYA, HOLLAND, LEWIS, JMK, ELLIOT AT ONE STAGE, a fair few are now calling for OUR CAPTAIN JACKSON to be dropped.

A Few say I am on drugs to suggest this but YOU ARE ALL SAYING IT EVERY DAY.
ALL I AM SAYING "we should make it happen" MOST OF YOU CAN'T THINK THAT HARD.

Then I read smart ass replies like
"As if this could happen The members will pick COTRIC at 5/8".

Well if majority end up voting for that, then the members have no idea about NRL or which players is inform or out of form. WHICH NEGATES ALL the conversation about ream selection.

BUT BUT BUT
That means everyone who is always complaining about who should be in top 17 and that the coach should be sacked for always picking out of form players, plus picking players in the wrong position SHOULD SHUT UP as this contradicts what you write or say regarding this topic.

So in summary YOU ARE ALL SMOKIKG SOMETHING as most of the topics on here is regarding team selections.

IT TURNS OUT, I Am the only one NOT on drugs or high on sustance abuse. I am the only NOT missing BRAIN CELLS.

I WILL TELL YOU WHY;
I am the one that used my BRAINS AND MY LOVE of the BULLDOGS to come up with an educated detailed alternative that feeds your DAILY BITCHING of team selections, who we should sign and on what maximum money they deserve (because yeah are all experts in player salaries also).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Most of you are hypocritical

MOST OF THE GARBAGE I SEE ON HERE everyday is who should play and what positions they should be playing.
A fair chunk of you believe you are experts in how much money a player is worth? Comments on we are paying overs or what the maximum a player should earn.
Also calling the coaches stupid because they are not picking players where you believe they should player.

On a daily basis I see debates regarding the top 17 you would pick to play

BUT BUT BUT
When I make a thread suggesting the idea of "MEMBERS" having the ability to BE voting in the team by which is what you all say daily. Just some quick examples MONTOYA, HOLLAND, LEWIS, JMK, ELLIOT AT ONE STAGE, a fair few are now calling for OUR CAPTAIN JACKSON to be dropped.

A Few say I am on drugs to suggest this but YOU ARE ALL SAYING IT EVERY DAY.
ALL I AM SAYING "we should make it happen" MOST OF YOU CAN'T THINK THAT HARD.

Then I read smart ass replies like
"As if this could happen The members will pick COTRIC at 5/8".

Well if majority end up voting for that, then the members have no idea about NRL or which players is inform or out of form. WHICH NEGATES ALL the conversation about ream selection.

BUT BUT BUT
That means everyone who is always complaining about who should be in top 17 and that the coach should be sacked for always picking out of form players, plus picking players in the wrong position SHOULD SHUT UP as this contradicts what you write or say regarding this topic.

So in summary YOU ARE ALL SMOKIKG SOMETHING as most of the topics on here is regarding team selections.

IT TURNS OUT, I Am the only one NOT on drugs or high on sustance abuse. I am the only NOT missing BRAIN CELLS.

I WILL TELL YOU WHY;
I am the one that used my BRAINS AND MY LOVE of the BULLDOGS to come up with an educated detailed alternative that feeds your DAILY BITCHING of team selections, who we should sign and on what maximum money they deserve (because yeah are all experts in player salaries also).
I appreciate your position and welcome your post mate which was non-abusive and certainly an original idea - that alone makes it different from many other posts around here.

That said, you’re barking up the wrong tree with me because I don’t post about selections or salaries. But you’re right, many do.

I just think the idea is unrealistic, hence my cheeky reply - but I’m not going to insult you for it. Cheers.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

MIKE Z
Your membership should be taken off you & you should be banned life.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter Vlandys - Fullback
Usain Bolt, Mel Gibson - Wingers
Ice T, Kim Cardashian - Centres
Baa Lamb - 5/8
James Graham - Halfback
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolf Lungren - FRFs
Chuck Norris, Keith Richards - 2RFs
Dwayne Johnson - Lock (The)
Boyz2Men - Reserves