MEMBERS: CALLS FOR AN EGM

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Leaking the story now who does it serve better Lynne or George ?
Whilst you could argue either way over a couple of different specifics I’d suggest it serves the former better than the latter. You?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst you could argue either way over a couple of different specifics I’d suggest it serves the former better than the latter. You?
It would be a first, since when does bad accusations help the accused ???

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a voting member of 17 years.

You can go and shove your EGM up your ass
Nah won't fit but it might shove up your arse because you've probably been bending over in denial that there is a major problem going on in the club.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that the accusations are weak or even baseless
No, but nor am I suggesting there’s a smoking gun. I’m simply saying that one could only benefit if they were solid allegations. You could lift it straight from The Art of War: never pick a fight until you’re sure you can win and you’re sure your enemy believed you were incapable of launching said strike.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah won't fit but it might shove up your arse because you've probably been bending over in denial that there is a major problem going on in the club.
Going off who?

Phil Rothfield and the likes?

You idiot

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All absolute bullshit from the media. It's pretty clear that we don't let the media in so they just fabricate a bunch of shit.
In the 40 odd years I’ve been following,this great club I don’t think I can recall a time when there wasn’t some sort of infighting at our club,but the large bulk of it is all media driven,I’ve said many times,the media have never liked us,and most likely never will,we have solved our problems before,and I’m sure we will again,I don’t subscribe to the telecrap or foxtel,and I refuse to read Kate maclymont,the same person who bought us Coffs Harbour,salary cap etc etc

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going off who?

Phil Rothfield and the likes?

You idiot
No fool, I am a good mate of an ex Dogs player. A reliable source actually. The likes of Rothfield i hate to say it is on the money. He has been tipped off by internal personel AND ex board members trying to overthrow Lyn and Co. So Lyn won't stand for it and is fighting back re, Coorey.

Stop the denial, but don't worry you'll fall on your arse when the shit really hits the fan soon.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tbh I would think neither george or Lynne would have wanted this leaked to media... There could never be any winners in this situation and surely they would of know that..... if anything, my money is on the women who were disrespected. They probably got the shits that no action was taken against Coorey, so they went to the media..

Malla

Reaction score
In the 40 odd years I’ve been following,this great club I don’t think I can recall a time when there wasn’t some sort of infighting at our club,but the large bulk of it is all media driven,I’ve said many times,the media have never liked us,and most likely never will,we have solved our problems before,and I’m sure we will again,I don’t subscribe to the telecrap or foxtel,and I refuse to read Kate maclymont,the same person who bought us Coffs Harbour,salary cap etc etc
It happens EVERYWHERE. End of the day people need to understand the people on the board are opinionated, they are successful business people most of hte time with great influence in their fields of work. They are not pushovers. So, disagreements within the board are extremely common and often get the best result. We would be no where if we had a bunch of yes men/women on our board.

It is pretty clear what is going on. We keep the media away from our front office and the board, so they just go on and fabricate a bunch of bullshit.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No fool, I am a good mate of an ex Dogs player. A reliable source actually. The likes of Rothfield i hate to say it is on the money. He has been tipped off by internal personel AND ex board members trying to overthrow Lyn and Co. So Lyn won't stand for it and is fighting back re, Coorey.

Stop the denial, but don't worry you'll fall on your arse when the shit really hits the fan soon.
"Ex board members trying to overthrow Lyn and co"

So a personal vendetta which has nothing to do for the good of the club.

Whats the problem? Money has stopped filtering in for Dib, Coorey and the rest? No more jobs for the fellow habibs (Parkview, D.I.B Financial Group) on renovations and extensions at the club? Lyn and the board put a stop to it?

Coorey should of been ousted a long time ago along with Dib. Those 2 fat fucks along with the other relatives, should be thrown into Silverwater never to be released.

Motherfuckers cost the club over $3m+ over Hasler payout and legal fees, and you got the balls to call the members around in a "call of arms" for an EGM, to support the previous fat fucks over a personal vendetta to overthrow the current board

If you said there is a new crew on the block, wanting to take over, with having no previous connections with the club, as well as having the right qualifications, connections and attributes to come in - FAIR GAME, but to call members to support an ex-board who fucked everything to begin with, shows that you are not a supporter of the club, rather a supporter of a clan who filters benefits up and down that chain.

Wanker

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I’m not going to get into racial or personal attacks on anyone but I agree with much of what you’ve written - vested interests and hence personal agendas/attacks have done great damage to our club. The sooner this can be weeded out the better. That train may have left the station...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Whats the problem? Money has stopped filtering in for Dib, Coorey and the rest? No more jobs for the fellow habibs (Parkview, D.I.B Financial Group) on renovations and extensions at the club? Lyn and the board put a stop to it?

Coorey should of been ousted a long time ago along with Dib. Those 2 fat fucks along with the other relatives, should be thrown into Silverwater never to be released.

Motherfuckers cost the club over $3m+ over Hasler payout and legal fees, and you got the balls to call the members around in a "call of arms" for an EGM, to support the previous fat fucks over a personal vendetta to overthrow the current board

If you said there is a new crew on the block, wanting to take over, with having no previous connections with the club, as well as having the right qualifications, connections and attributes to come in - FAIR GAME, but to call members to support an ex-board who fucked everything to begin with, shows that you are not a supporter of the club, rather a supporter of a clan who filters benefits up and down that chain.

Wanker
Well i agree with you on one thing. Coorey should have gone a long time ago.

I don't want to see anyone aligned with the ex board associated with the footy and leagues club again, Silverwater is too good for them but they needed to go and if the Andersons were the next to take over then so be it but change was needed and we voted them in.

Her position will be untenable if Coorey isn't sacked after the leagues club investigation and to have both the Chairs at loggerheads making this club an unprofessional laughing stock then i stand by what i say both the leagues club and footy club boards needs an overhaul and an EGM called. There are others much higher in the club saying it's inevitable.

Love the passion though Paddy lol

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens EVERYWHERE. End of the day people need to understand the people on the board are opinionated, they are successful business people most of hte time with great influence in their fields of work. They are not pushovers. So, disagreements within the board are extremely common and often get the best result. We would be no where if we had a bunch of yes men/women on our board.

It is pretty clear what is going on. We keep the media away from our front office and the board, so they just go on and fabricate a bunch of bullshit.
Agreed,we don’t want a bunch of yes men,but sometimes you have to put personal opinions aside,in order to make progress,for the sake of betterment of a situation.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is more than"successful business people" being opinionated.

Its personal.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
At the risk of repeating myself, there are 2 "Boards" the Football Club Board AND the Leagues Club Board. The venting in the media appears to be coming from one of more of the 3 Leagues Club Board members who are not Football Club members, of which there are 4 (the majority). FWIW I'm not seeing any "fighting" between the members of the Football Club Board, they seem pretty united in staying the course.

The Leagues Club Board is not directly responsible for football operations, but the Leagues Club does provide a substantial amount of funding. Many times in our history the Leagues Club has tried to exert some influence over football operations and when that is rejected things get ugly, media leaks being a common tactic. The great man knew this would happen and enshrined in the constitutions protection from the Leagues Club "taking over" football operations. Their role is to run the Leagues Club profitably.

Anyone who thinks that there is always going to always be agreement between the Football Club Board and the Leagues Club Board is dreaming.

Go Dogs

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wanker
Agreed 200%,the current board at the moment,would have a fight on its hands,because of the lack of inactivity,but to use this current scenario simply,to bring the old boys back,or to suit individual agendas,should not be allowed to happen,they should be weeded out ASAP.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Someone mentioned on TK today that the Leagues Club stopped funding in March. Is this true or is it a Covid situation where the Leagues club were not operating so they stopped funding and nothing to do with anything else that is going on?
Correct. Members update from the footy club confirmed league club grants ceased in March yet the footy club is on track to make a profit regardless. You’d have to think that’s the Laundy dollars that have made the difference.