MEMBERS: CALLS FOR AN EGM

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
but the Leagues Club does provide a substantial amount of funding.
Traditionally what you’ve said is correct but what’s interesting to note is the update from the footy club this week where they called out that funding from the league club ceased in March. Yes, that would’ve been a Rona based decision when the league club stopped trading for two months, but interesting that funding has not resumed since the league club re-opened and the competition resumed - AND - the footy club is on track to make a profit this year. To me the Laundy deal would be the big reason why and perhaps also a contributor to the rising tension between the two clubs - the master/servant relationship has changed. You’d think if anything that the league club would be PLEASED that the footy club may be less reliant on it financially but there must be non-financial factors too...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get F***ed D****ead the problem is simple The Anderson’s and there clan days are numbered. The voters want them out and soon there will be an EGM. If you think that all the voting members from ST Charbel’s in Punchbowl, Lakemba Mosque and the voting members from Bill Diakos are going to let Corey fall you are living in La La land. Since your derogatory comments about habibs have come into the open, maybe you and the Anderson’s should head over to the shire where you’ll feel right at home.

You lot should be not in power. Back under the wog shed like we used to force your kind back in the 70's and 80's. We don't want your grease near the club.

Hey @DinkumDog

This is what I was referring to...

A

Alexander the Great

Due to bail conditions i have only today been able to participate back on social media and god i have missed this place.

Hope you all have been well.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dinkum is busy trying to figure out of they legal advice he gave them is going to hold up in court just like the last time they fucked up with okuballs and CHN

I don’t give a fuck about legal advice or anyone’s parole conditions.

I am simply pointing out the ridiculous divide in our supporters /members/ and club employ.

Until somebody with balls and only a Bulldogs 1st 2nd and third agenda steps up, we are fucked..

A

Alexander the Great

I am simply pointing out the ridiculous divide in our supporters /members/ and club employ.

Until somebody with balls and only a Bulldogs 1st 2nd and third agenda steps up, we are fucked..
The sooner Ray Dib, Anthony Rizk, Lee Malkoun and the rival ticket form the better.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You lot should be not in power. Back under the wog shed like we used to force your kind back in the 70's and 80's. We don't want your grease near the club.
I’m Anglo fuck face, the fact is I’m a realest if it wasn’t for the, Italians, Greeks, lebs, do you think the rednecks are going to feed the pokies.
BTW: if your not aboriginal your the OG wog.

A

Alexander the Great

If this is true then we are one of very few, if not the only club to actually make a profit

Guess you just smoked your last joint before the parole conditions kick back in.
Bail. Yet to go in but covid has everything fucked up for us waiting for our hearings.

Hopefully I get out 2025 when we have a chance of making the 8

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Gotcha now mate. I’m not stooping into any of that stuff. Comments and reasonable debate on the club all good but the other stuff no.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dunny new Chairman.

Malla

Reaction score
Correct. Members update from the footy club confirmed league club grants ceased in March yet the footy club is on track to make a profit regardless. You’d have to think that’s the Laundy dollars that have made the difference.
Does Laundy change the whole situation with the Leagues club on the board?

A

Alexander the Great

He is a sponsor and that is all. The people in charge have been voted in by the members. They can't do anything until the next election.

If the Andersons get what they want they can be able to to give Laundy a role im sure like they have with other situations that have happened over the last 3 years.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No that’s a constitutional matter. It could only change if a motion was put to members to vote on at an election/EGM. Directors who sit on both boards are required to separate League Club and Footy Club business and not disclose one to another. Sounds tricky but it’s always been that way.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
No that’s a constitutional matter. It could only change if a motion was put to members to vote on at an election/EGM. Directors who sit on both boards are required to separate League Club and Footy Club business and not disclose one to another. Sounds tricky but it’s always been that way.
I just wonder if Laundy will ruffle some feathers. Last interview I saw of him he wanted to get involved and get his hands dirty with the day to day operating of the football club - I see this as a good thing tho.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I just wonder if Laundy will ruffle some feathers. Last interview I saw of him he wanted to get involved and get his hands dirty with the day to day operating of the football club - I see this as a good thing tho.
I agree and think there’s a reasonable chance Arthur may end up on the footy club board. He seems to want to enshrine Bullfrog/Nick and become a club patriarch which is a huge asset beyond a jersey sponsor. It’s why I said the sponsorship when announced has the potential to be much more. I’m also guessing that Coorey sees him as a threat and why he’s doubling down on the hate for Lynne.