The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
“Assassin’s mail”

LOL.

You mean the same guy that claimed we had signed SJ?
Lol another one having a cry. Had confirmed mail all year then SJ takes a higher offer. Baz wanting Avo to be FB isn't secret, ground breaking news you imbecile. Even a dud like you can see he has to be trialed at FB.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Last edited:

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No loss here. He’ll be good depth for Melbourne who have completely outplayed our management when it comes to negotiations

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If nick meaney was in our plans moving forward we were fucked
Thanks for your efforts nick and no bullshit about your contract

But geez if anyone thinks his guna be a player to take us to the top we’ve really been at the bottom for too long

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If nick meaney was in our plans moving forward we were fucked
Thanks for your efforts nick and no bullshit about your contract

But geez if anyone thinks his guna be a player to take us to the top we’ve really been at the bottom for too long
Well with Johnson not coming he probably would of made our back 5 on form (fullback, with Averillo staying in the halves, unless we're brining Flanagan back, and no reason to do so, probably shouldn't of dropped him if that was the case, wasted half a season with development, I rate Meaney higher than Allan). Meaney's not good enough (at least here) to be a starter tho.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How people think he was guna be in future plans as anything other then a egde of squad player is beyond me

Good kid
Tried his heart out but talent is talent and he ain’t got it
Exactly. Baz wouldn't be chasing and signing backs if he were in our plans.

We just have more money to spend now, good luck to the kid.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would be funny if we released him immediately thinking storm would finally consider releasing Cheese only for them to play us a second time

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the kid good move career wise as other posters have said surplus to requirements for us next year

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Might snag a starting wing spot all he will need to do is catch and fall over the try line.

Good luck to him. A chance to work in the storm system, hope he goes well

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He couldn't establish himself in three seasons with us. Some of that may be poor coaching but I think it's mostly because Meaney isn't good enough. He's no great loss and I wish him well at Melbourne.
Exactly this. He had 3 years and he wasn't fucked around by pay. Meaney got every chance possible to prove himself.

Someone mentioned that meaneys pass to averillo was the first one he did in 3 years and fuck I think they're right. Every other time he was too slow to get the pass away

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People are actually worried by this? And are using Johnson going to the Warriors as a sign we're fucked as a club.

Personally think it's wonderful that we're finally learning our lessons. Averillo, Naden, Jaden, Schloup, Cotric, JAC ...

Meaney has had every chance possible to establish himself at our club, he hasn't. We move on. Good move by the club.

Johnson. Stop gap. Would've been brilliant but Warriors reportedly offered a lot more. We clearly wouldn't pay that and didn't want to have a large chunk tied up in a aging half who's been suffering from injuries. Good move by the club.

Get the disappointment. Really do. We need to look long-term. Thank fuck the club is

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not a huge loss. NSW Cup standard player. He could of been a solid back up for us. He is not going to be taking the hard carries out of yardage from the wing so he looks like he is only back up for Papz. He is not really a 14 as he is a straight fullback or a ragdolled winger who makes no metres.