mbye mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we continue our hodkinson bashing (and rightly so) let's not forget it was mbye who dropped the ball cold in lead up to the cooper try and mbye who missed the tackle On Morgan... I still like the guy but those two mistakes cost us 2 points..

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thurston misses tackles we are just not good enough as a team. Everyone misses tackles.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes he had a poor second half and the drop was ****ing terrible, lichaa was also involved in the missed tackle though.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hodko had two good plays in the second half..... Let's not wet out pants. Mbye did make mistakes, but still stood above Hodko

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye is going to save us, mbye is going to add to the team.....

Where's all the lovers now, I know he isn't as bad as the ones who I don't I won't waste my time writing there name but come on at least what's his name had a crack in the 2nd half and mbye just cost us the game with two dumb things..!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Literally the first bad game he ever plays in first grade and there are already threads about him LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
mbye is over rated, hes played a few games and been put on a pedistal, he may look better then we currently have but hes far from the answer to our halves problem... if hes the star of the team and our future were doomed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes he had a poor second half and the drop was ****ing terrible, lichaa was also involved in the missed tackle though.
well you got exactly what you wanted with an 80 minute lichaa and mbye

could it be that lichaa was out of gas after 70 minutes just like the rodzilla warned about ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Literally the first bad game he ever plays in first grade and there are already threads about him LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thesw blokes can't wait to kick a rookie to try and make there golden boy look better. Yes he had a poor game and made some costly errors, but plenty of others with far mkre experience done the same.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thurston misses tackles we are just not good enough as a team. Everyone misses tackles.
Why did we only make JT make ONE 1on1 tackle all game? We don't adjust game plans for different oppositions ffs

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Simple Mbye cost the game still can't believe we lost

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there would be 15 threads eventually merged into 1 if reynolds or hodkinson had this performance

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Simple Mbye cost the game still can't believe we lost
You have no idea about footy my friend... We lost the game in the first 35 minutes... We are over structured and predictable.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Reynolds played Morgan would have scored a lot more

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing that can be done, between trent,reynolds & mbye you can come up with whatever combination you like, none of those combinations will bring a grand final back to belmore. We will be lucky to make the 8 from here.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed the tackle on Lowe then gave away a penalty on the 5th for their second try as well..

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Mbye. This was his worst game of the year so far.... It's up to him how he bounces back next game. Like a lot of Dogs fans, I've got confidence in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.