mbye mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Boring Rod...
*Jose Rodzinho*

tbh what is boring is getting into a match winning position and then lichaa takes a piece of shit run because he literally cant move properly anymore, then that puts pressure on mbye who drops the ball, and then they get found out in defence again precisely because lichaa is fatigued

that is a tired attempt at tackle is i ever saw one tbh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
*Jose Rodzinho*

tbh what is boring is getting into a match winning position and then lichaa takes a piece of shit run because he literally cant move properly anymore, then that puts pressure on mbye who drops the ball, and then they get found out in defence again precisely because lichaa is fatigued

that is a tired attempt at tackle is i ever saw one tbh
A run? He never ran then ffs, the cowboys player was in the ruck and Lichaa was basicallt doing the splits over him while trying to deliver a ball

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't wait till we win a game so people can shut the fuk up with their bullshit.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A run? He never ran then ffs, the cowboys player was in the ruck and Lichaa was basicallt doing the splits over him while trying to deliver a ball
i mean the run at 70.32, his condition at that point is pretty much out on his feet, my mum would have produced a quicker play the ball

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One last time, double check this isn't chipandchase.

Same posting style/similar comments.
For the 45,000th time.. IT IS NOT CHIP.

Oh and one last time..

FFS f*** this I've had enough of this place. There's less footy chat and more rubbish. This will be my last post for a long time.
7 days is not "a long time". We ban people for longer than that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i mean the run at 70.32, his condition at that point is pretty much out on his feet, my mum would have produced a quicker play the ball
Could she really?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh marley i see what the confusion was, you thought lichaa was there at hooker on the last tackle to deliver the ball to mbye and got caught up, it was actually perrett because lichaa was still hunched over in the backplay in recovery mode

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moses Mbye: 17 First Grade Games
Centre - 6 games
Five-Eighth - 8 games
Halfback - 1 game
Hooker - 1 game
Bench - 1 game

People forget he is still a rookie, and as the above shows, he has been shuffled all over the backline and has not has a chance to cement himself in a position.

The last time he played Five-Eighth was Round 6 this year against Dragons. He has played that position 5 times this year and 3 times in 2014.

To criticise his performance tonight based on a handful of first grade games in that position is laughable. He is EXPECTED to make mistakes.

On the flipside someone who has played 103 games at halfback should be playing a hell of a lot better than they are.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Moses Mbye: 17 First Grade Games
Centre - 6 games
Five-Eighth - 8 games
Halfback - 1 game
Hooker - 1 game
Bench - 1 game

People forget he is still a rookie, and as the above shows, he has been shuffled all over the backline and has not has a chance to cement himself in a position.

The last time he played Five-Eighth was Round 6 this year against Dragons. He has played that position 5 times this year and 3 times in 2014.

To criticise his performance tonight based on a handful of first grade games in that position is laughable. He is EXPECTED to make mistakes.

On the flipside someone who has played 103 games at halfback should be playing a hell of a lot better than they are.
he is expected to catch the ball and kick it, this is elementary stuff so i expect it wont happen again or very rarely tbh

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won't win a game til Brett Morris comes back imo
there is no support play or threat from anywhere without him on the field

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daniel Holdsworth > Hodgekingsen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member