mbye mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Literally the first bad game he ever plays in first grade and there are already threads about him LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TBH, m'bye was horrible against the Tigers too. (Admittedly out of position)

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thurston was given alot of time to kick, can't believe there wasnt any pressure applied to him on the 5th tackle. Thats one good thing about Josh Reynolds that we missed tonight.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol @ people thinking players like Mbye & Lichaa are supposed to shit out gold nuggets in their first year of 1st grade.

Hodkinson is expected to shit out gold nuggets as he is the seasoned veteran. Thanks to his piss poor kicking game and no direction, it sets the tone of defence after defence after defence which leads to tiredness, no cohesion and frustration.

this game was lost in the first half thanks to Hodkinson and I also add Hasler to that list as he is doing nothing about it.

ffs we need opposition halfbacks to throw cut out passes to our winger to score a try

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
there would be 15 threads eventually merged into 1 if reynolds or hodkinson had this performance
They've been playing first grade for 4-5 seasons though not only 15 games into their career.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When Reynolds makes a mistake theres 100 people making excuses, he's got passion blah blah blah.

This kid who's had 15 or so first grade games and has played in 3 different positions and this thread is made.

No player/team is perfect - if a mistake is made its up to all the team to chip in and make sure it doesn't end up costing points.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They've been playing first grade for 4-5 seasons though not only 15 games into their career.
dont worry reynolds got this when he ruined his first game, i think i remember he stripped the ball when the scores were level and i said he belonged in the zoo

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you're all over stating how bad his game was. He played well but his drop ball was costly and his defence has been below average.

Hodkinson played well for about 10 minutes in the second half. Mbye outplayed him by a long margin.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When Reynolds makes a mistake theres 100 people making excuses, he's got passion blah blah blah.

This kid who's had 15 or so first grade games and has played in 3 different positions and this thread is made
lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye was the only one that looked like cracking the cows defence......the thing that shits me every week is our pisspoor kick chase and zero pressure put on opposition kickers

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well you got exactly what you wanted with an 80 minute lichaa and mbye

could it be that lichaa was out of gas after 70 minutes just like the rodzilla warned about ffs
ur kidding arent u. Hodkinson fcuks up time and time again and u give him the benefit of the doubt and jump on here with ur sarcastic petty comments but lichaa misses one tackle out of 300 odd for the season and ur onto him.
maybe if that mupper trex or tim browne helped actually tackling to reduce his workload he wont miss that ONE tackle u are bagging him out over.
ur one funny character dude.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
well you got exactly what you wanted with an 80 minute lichaa and mbye

could it be that lichaa was out of gas after 70 minutes just like the rodzilla warned about ffs
We get it, you don't like Lichaa and are an Ennis fan boy.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This kid who's had 15 or so first grade games and has played in 3 different positions and this thread is made.

No player/team is perfect - if a mistake is made its up to all the team to chip in and make sure it doesn't end up costing points.
well said buddy
they miss his 40 odd tackles (lichaa) and target his one mistake
however when others make a mistake its 'give the guy a break" etc etc

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ur kidding arent u. Hodkinson fcuks up time and time again and u give him the benefit of the doubt and jump on here with ur sarcastic petty comments but lichaa misses one tackle out of 300 odd for the season and ur onto him.
maybe if that mupper trex or tim browne helped actually tackling to reduce his workload he wont miss that ONE tackle u are bagging him out over.
ur one funny character dude.
no trust me im not kidding, its a long term argument that i have said that lichaa needs a rest period and that he cant complete the 80 minutes, i specifically said that he is finished after 70 so thats why des used the rotation with reynolds

so tonight at the 70th minute mark, almost right on schedule lichaa is gone, hunched over sucking in big breaths, taking a crap tired run from dummy half in the costly error set of 6 and producing a tired turnstile attempt to give them the game

im like nostradamos ffs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ok so is it his fault des picked 4 forwards on the bench?

Cobra

Waterboy
Reaction score
mbye is over rated, hes played a few games and been put on a pedistal, he may look better then we currently have but hes far from the answer to our halves problem... if hes the star of the team and our future were doomed
How true. He looks good compared to what we have got. Have a look at other players with less games and no Grand Final experience that play for other clubs and it doesn't take long to work out he is not the star of the future he is made out to be some on this forum.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like I mentioned 2 months ago, Mbye looks good compared to the other shit halves we have.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ok so is it his fault des picked 4 forwards on the bench?
i didnt say it was his fault, im just settling an old argument in my favour

*my memory of the argument (might be slanted to make me look good)

Marley: wah wah wah why do we do the reynolds/mbye/lichaa swap thing, lichaa 80 minutes incredible machine

Rodzilla: because lichaa cant go through 80 minutes, he gets tired and is a liability at the end of the game

Marley: wah wah but reynolds costs us the momentum etc, he ruined it

*now*

Rodzilla: hmm that was what i said would happen

Marley: ................................................

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Boring Rod...

Status
Not open for further replies.