Mayweather vs Pacquio May 2nd 2015 Confirmed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 to go. Biggest event in boxing history. Still in shock tbh.

N

Natboy

Does anyone know when they expect the fight to start? I don't know if I can make all of the undercards from 11am
I was on the phone to Telstra yesterday and you should've heard the lady from the Phillipines firing up talking about the fight haha

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know when they expect the fight to start? I don't know if I can make all of the undercards from 11am
I was on the phone to Telstra yesterday and you should've heard the lady from the Phillipines firing up talking about the fight haha
between 1 - 2 our time their fight should kick off considering all the undercards then entry to the ring time etc,

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Cant wait for this sh!t is it Sunday yet...

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been wondering as well as i have ordered it and am playing soccer at 3pm sunday also. so will get to watch the first few rounds then will return for the remainder of the fight :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While I really, really hope Pacquiao wins, I think the woman basher will win.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't just want Pacman to win, I want him to knock the ground out cold and then fart in his face..

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 sleeps to go. I'd like to know where everyone will be to witness this five years in the making fight

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 sleeps to go. I'd like to know where everyone will be to witness this five years in the making fight
At home on my 3rd session for the weekend.

Starts tonight with the test and a few beers, then going to the games 2moro so more beers and finish sunday with more beers and the fight.

Already apoligised to my liver/body and the missus for the amount of foul language that will be yelled at the tv/ref/anyone who listens.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My heart says Pacman but my head says Floyd..and comfortably too.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want Mundine to win!

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should we use this thread as the discussion thread or make another one on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.