Mayweather vs Pacquio May 2nd 2015 Confirmed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Boxing is dead after FMJ and Manny retire.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Manny was more aggressive and floyd picked his shots , if you were watching it live you would think manny won

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Floyd landed 148 punches to Mannys 81

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fight of the century my arse... I've had more interesting times on the toilet

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Manny was more aggressive and floyd picked his shots , if you were watching it live you would think manny won
Spot on floyd was like the road runner the whole fight

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The woman basher out boxed pacman by running away.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why boxing is in the huge decline it is now. One person came to fight and the other came to dodge. Do people want to see a guy on the ropes for 70% of the fight and be declared the winner?

It's no wonder UFC has buried boxing. And Mayweather was always going to win with his "my house, my rules" stipulations.

And wtf was the interview with Pacquiao at the end? Was that a joke? He was pretty much taking the piss out of Pacquiao. Wanker.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think everyone was expecting mayweather to do exactly what he did, but hoping pacman would knock him the **** out. Unfortunately it didn't happen..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Look at the fight floyd vs Marcos maidana floyd got smashed but won, the thing is if it goes the distance floyd automatically wins.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at the fight floyd vs Marcos maidana floyd got smashed but won, the thing is if it goes the distance floyd automatically wins.
That fight was much more exciting to watch. I expected Pacquiao to have fought a similar aggression.

But exactly what I predicted, Mayweather to win by decision.

Besides Mayweather running round and grabbing Pac. He is the best counter and defensive boxer in our era period, regardless of all the bias comments, hands down the best in that field. Unfortunately its not that exciting to watch, he just knows how to win a fight he's calculated boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.