Mayweather vs Pacquio May 2nd 2015 Confirmed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers bro, and yeah I think most of us want Pac to win but feel Mayweather will probably get the job done with a decision.

Either way, it should be an epic battle. If the fight lives up to half of it's potential it will be a classic.

I'll be betting a large stake on Floyd to win with a decision and a small stake on Pac to win in either round 3 or 4 with KO/TKO I think, but a close mate of mine knows boxing a hell of a lot better than me so I'll be deferring to his wisdom..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers bro, and yeah I think most of us want Pac to win but feel Mayweather will probably get the job done with a decision.

Either way, it should be an epic battle. If the fight lives up to half of it's potential it will be a classic.

I'll be betting a large stake on Floyd to win with a decision and a small stake on Pac to win in either round 3 or 4 with KO/TKO I think, but a close mate of mine knows boxing a hell of a lot better than me so I'll be deferring to his wisdom..
I hope your luck continues.

I'm just looking forward to an epic fight. I was pumped last night and Dib lasted not even 4 rounds. Let down.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't know if he has a small one but he sure has no balls. No coward does.

I have the best pick up line for you. "hey baby, do you like tic tacs? Cause I can freshen your breath"

Your penis. Your penis being the tic tac.

FFS... Not I feel like orange tic tacs. Unzip....
ffs orange tic tacs, you shouldnt have brought them up because now i want some but not enough to go and get some

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL order a pizza and offer them a $10 tip if they get you a pack

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mmmmm pizza

Look what you've done rod...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf that was ke who started it
I said tic tacs, you said pizza. With extra cheese. And extra tomato sauce. Then having some for breakfast. Cold....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I said tic tacs, you said pizza. With extra cheese. And extra tomato sauce. Then having some for breakfast. Cold....
no i never mentioned the pizza, if im to blame for steering the conversation towards pizza then you are equally to blame for facilitating me, then blame blah as well for starting the thread and the boxing promoters and pac/mayw for agreeing to fight

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
no i never mentioned the pizza, if im to blame for steering the conversation towards pizza then you are equally to blame for facilitating me, then blame blah as well for starting the thread and the boxing promoters and pac/mayw for agreeing to fight
So it's agreed, our craving for pizza and/or tic tacs can be blamed on Don King.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So it's agreed, our craving for pizza and/or tic tacs can be blamed on Don King.
and then lets include whoever let him get back on the streets after murder ffs

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If pacman doesn't knock him out in the first 3 round money will win

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My mate just told me there is a midget pacman vs midget wife beater bout, is he taking the piss? Aha

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$117k for a front row ticket, now that's having too much money..

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
coverage starts at 11am (AEST) Sunday May 3 2015.

The Venue opens its doors at 9am (AEST)

The first fight is carded for 11:30am (AEST)

The main event’s probable start time is 1pm (AEST) [this is dependant on earlier fights]

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I put 50 on Manny by decision collect 200

50 on mayweather collect 100

Win win

If won by decision, up until 12 rounds. I don't see any knock outs. If there is a knock out its Manny being knocked out. Same fashion how marquez counter punched him. Imo it's going the distance.

Manny will start very aggressive as always with a lot of punches from different angles using his footwork and speed.

Mayweather will start slow with shoulder rolls, then he will start to pick his punches countering.

Similar fight to Maidana.

But anything can happen.

I like both fighters regardless of what people say and think of Floyd he is the best defensive boxer and a smart boxer. He knows how to win, get the job done.

Manny I'd like to see win too, for his people and because he's a humble person always smiling.

If anyone has a chance besting Floyd it's going to be Manny.

The match up... Best defensive vs an unorthodox aggressive boxer.

I'm excited

I think Floyd will win by decision

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about not blaming blah that seems like a good option

Status
Not open for further replies.