May look bad but there are positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok we have lost the past 3 weeks and our performances have been bad. Last week was one that got away. Stupid refs killed the game. Losing 3 in a row and we still find us 1 win away from the top four. Not to bad. I believe this week makes or breaks our season. Must win. Hopefully morris and tolman are back.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, we must win our remaining 5 games to build nicely into the finals and give ourselves a real shot with a top 4 finish.

I'm tipping we can do it too!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Our performances have been bad for about 8 weeks or more. We haven't been convincing in any of our victories either.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ball control will help - but that comes with confidence. I don't see us talking to each other, and planning moves when we have the ball in our opponent's half.

The attack relies on individuals instead of a team effort. How many breaks go unsupported?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our performances have been bad for about 8 weeks or more. We haven't been convincing in any of our victories either.
+1

We've been unconvincing for a while. I know there have been injuries, SOO etc, but with our forward pack, winning SOO halves and the alleged messiah as coach, the team should be nestled in the top 4, not fighting for a spot in the 8 (which, if you look at the ladder, we are not certainties for the finals yet).

But I keep the faith as we all try to.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The newspapers have stopped blowing smoke up our players asses & their heads have started to deflate. The players would have also noticed that many of the Bulldog fans were leaving the stands half way through the second half which would have been embarrassing for them. From NSW heroes to playing crap & loosing games against Tigers / Cowboys / Panthers all in a few weeks. They must be embarrassed.

Now its time to get a reality check, get out of this slump, take each week at a time & put in decent performances before the season slips away. The results will follow.

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
In 2012, Melbourne lost 5 in a row between rounds 16 - 21 and the rest is history - just saying :grinning:

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
In 2012, Melbourne lost 5 in a row between rounds 16 - 21 and the rest is history - just saying :grinning:
we are not Melbourne and do not have superstars in key positions as they do.... in saying that...we know how well we can play when our mind is on the job...
and it has to start this week...i said last week id give it up if we lose...but ill give them another chance...if Barba beats us again...then i will give it up

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
we are not Melbourne and do not have superstars in key positions as they do.... in saying that...we know how well we can play when our mind is on the job...
and it has to start this week...i said last week id give it up if we lose...but ill give them another chance...if Barba beats us again...then i will give it up
No we're the mighty Bulldogs :grinning: And whilst we don't have superstars in key positions like they do, we have beaten all the favourites for the title this year ;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They were awesome and convincing in their victory over Manly..I rate that the best win by any team this year..the Dogs played perfect football..I just wish they could find that intensity every week..or even half of it!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not all is lost, we have it in us to beat the top teams but drop the intensity against sides like Parra, Tigers and Panthers.
We are back under the radar and need to try and launch another ambush, bring back the clinical robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.