matt utai

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
let in 3 tries, had nothing with the ball, time for him to get dropped, he is useless these days

twice he had the ball 5 metere's out from the try line, did nothing, was over powered by finch, brett ****en finch

don't care who it is, nanai, crisp, bott, any of them, i don't care, utai has been **** for a few seasons now

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
winatana ****ed up too man so don't put everything on Utai

Last edited by a moderator:

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai must go. That is all. (this coming from a huge utai fan)

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
winitana had a better game than utai, if utai has the same **** game next week, i'll say drop him but grrrr he makes me so angry.

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both Utai & Winitane played crap. Atleast Winitana is young and can come good but Utai played crap last year & now cost us a game we should have won. 20 Nil and we lose WTF

H

Haztrick

Utai was the worst player on field. His runs were ineffective, his defence was non-existent and he won't even jump to try and take a bomb.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Utai is the only reason we lost that game.

We have to fix that problem NOW, otherwise every team will kick to his corner week after week

Watching the NYC Game, we got Nanai, Pure, we also have the likes of Crisp

I'd even play Millard on wing

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
utai is farking rubbish... please folkes get rid of him and give one of the other youngsters a go

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
winitana had a better game than utai, if utai has the same **** game next week, i'll say drop him but grrrr he makes me so angry.
Why do we have to get smashed 2 weeks in a row for him to get dropped. He didnt even make an effort to contest the high ball this week. Like, he just stood there and watch the Parra players go for it. That is enough to get dropped after this game IMO. Next week I want to see Nanai in the team. He was great in NYC today. Atleast he has a bit of height on him.

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
utai shouldnt get anymore chances, he's proved himself 2 be obsolete in the game of massive wingers...bring in nanai NOW , OPEN UR EYES FOLKES

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Usually takes a while to get back into football tbh, all players are average at the start. Usually takes me 4-5 games to start reading plays at 100% at the start of a season

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
utai NEVER reads plays. and today it just came down to being lazy

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do we have to get smashed 2 weeks in a row for him to get dropped. He didnt even make an effort to contest the high ball this week. Like, he just stood there and watch the Parra players go for it. That is enough to get dropped after this game IMO. Next week I want to see Nanai in the team. He was great in NYC today. Atleast he has a bit of height on him.
I agree, he gave me the ****s but I dunno he might look at the tapes and think 'oh i might jump this time!' but tbh I wont argue if he is dropped now.

powerkebab

Waterboy
Reaction score
im a big utai fan, he just had me pulling my hair out watching that. He honestly offers nothing in defense, usually his attack is awesome but not today so i think its time to put some pressure on him to perform, give someone else his spot for a few rounds, he can do some high jump practice or something in the mean time

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually takes a while to get back into football tbh, all players are average at the start. Usually takes me 4-5 games to start reading plays at 100% at the start of a season
utai has been targeted since that cowboys semi

i used to love the guy but teams love to see him in the team, atleast haz can jump, utai is no chance when the ball goes up

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
dude i understand what you are saying but utai didn't even attempt to go for the ball, thats what sh!ts us the most

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Utai even work on anything in the off season ffs?

Please bring in Bott, at least we'll have some speed.

JSL

Doggies FTW
Reaction score
Well someone from our U20 team.. looks good in size and looked like an ok player... he was wearing 5 i think his name was like mason pure or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.