Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will He Step Up or Will He Choke Asian
Choke Asian?

:D

I dunno. I think if Jamie Lyon plays like he did on Saturday it won't matter too much how Orford plays as alot of the pressure will be off him.

Either way I think Manly will win.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Asian

honestly i dont see Lyon playing any roll thats going to influence the match.. its either orford or no one

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL Asian

honestly i dont see Lyon playing any roll thats going to influence the match.. its either orford or no one
Well the whole reason he played so bad against them at Brooky earlier this year is because he was their only point of attack and kicking option etc.

And Orford has shown time and time again, if he is the man they rely on in close games against good opposition he can't handle it and comes up with bad options.

So if Lyon can play like he has been and did against the Warriors, or more likely can take the pressure and focus off Orford, then I think Manly will be fine.

Plus Brett Stewart is becoming better and better as a ball player and link in backline movements so that is another option.

Then you have Glenn Stewart, Beaver, L'Estrange and Ballin who all can play a plamaking role at different stages in different situations and areas on the field.

So again, as long as Manly don't rely too heavily on Orford, then I think they will be fine and it won't matter how much he chokes. If everyone contributes then they will be fine. But if they just hand it to Orford the whole game and pray for the best then he has shown in the past that they will be in trouble.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
He will try to step up , but wont be enough to match it with Cronk.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh yeah. It all also depends on the platform his forwards lay for him... That old adage..........

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing with Orford is he doesnt look stressed under pressure, I think he will have a great game on Sunday.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will step up imo.

Seems like Manly want it more this year.

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he better step up
i cant stand to see melbourne win again

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I reckon the Ox will stand up but he has a slight injury niggle he sustained last weekend.

If Lyon can help him out in the play-making department, Orford will be the better for it.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont think he'll choke, but I dont expect him to have an awesome game

Status
Not open for further replies.