News Matt Burton wants out

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol wasn’t him I referred to, also it’s a footy forum not uni; don’t bother with the grammar nazi losers.

The one I meant I haven’t seen lately actually. Might of fucked off when the chooks got their feathers plucked.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not really he has turned into a rent-a-quote
Although we were without a CEO for a few weeks. And sometimes best for our club to keep quiet on issues involving other clubs when it comes to the media as I imagine they would want to keep quietly negotiating in the background with Penrith behind the scenes. A rogue voice like our sponsor may be just what we need in situations like this if it gets the result we want IMO.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My tip is Burton will be announced in a player swap to come over to us by no later than this Thursday.

No sauce, just how I'm reading it.

Hopefully the Liccha love triangle thing didn't involve the player we were swapping or it'll be over.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we don’t get Burton this year and with averillo out injured it raises the question who will partner Flanagan in the halves. Now I know many on TK don’t want to see Lewis there and I understand the two may not compliment each other’s games. A running no. 6 is ideal. What I’d like to see (until averillo returns) is JMK put back into the five eighth role. The kid can run and has some speed and has played in the halves before. Then katoa and wakeham could rotate and cover the hooker and utility role.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd go left of field and chuck Hoppa at 6 and debut Schoupp. We've tried Lewis and he sucks. I think Wakeham has been a little hard done by in terms of criticism but I think Hoppa at 6 could add something.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My tip is Burton will be announced in a player swap to come over to us by no later than this Thursday.

Hopefully the Liccha love triangle thing didn't involve the player we were swapping or it'll be over.
Not unless he is in the leadership group

poochy

New Pup
Reaction score
Was with a mate yesty who was on the phone to Burton he 100% wants to come to dogs now. When asked if he will be at Dogs before rd 1 he said i cant comment atm.

Asked my mate to keep me posted if he hears anymore or cleary lets him go.

Malla

Reaction score

Could actually end up being the reason why we swap this said player too lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Licha did that deliberately punched the window to try fuck Elliot's career licha hated the bulldogs
Are you sure he wasnt trying to chuck or pass something at Elliot....missed & put his hand through the glass?!?!? That would be my first guess!!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are you sure he wasnt trying to chuck or pass something at Elliot....missed & put his hand through the glass?!?!? That would be my first guess!!
One of Lewis' stray passes hit lichaas window. Lichaa lashes out and blames Elliot, lichaas misses defends Elliot. Boom lichaa assumes love triangle.
Sack Lewis I say