Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grant or smith?
There's only one Storm Hooker off Contract so maybe its Smith, of the Cameron Variety.

Or maybe we finally get our answer as to why Remis was released to the Storm a year early - because now that Origin is over & Harry Grant got through it with no injuries they will release Brandon Smith to us.

I don't think there's any way ever they will release Grant, he is their next Cam Smith.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How many years has Grant signed for?

With no Smith and more than likely Bellamy's last year, I don't think the storm will be that much of an attraction in 2022.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not worried about Souths or the Panthers but word going around Bloke In a Bar has come in with a massive offer...

I'll keep you updated.
Get him on there after he signs with the Doggies :D

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

With no Smith and more than likely Bellamy's last year, I don't think the storm will be that much of an attraction in 2022.
1605760266569.png
He'd be contracted for next to nothing tho (compared to what he's worth/what he can get), the Storm are going to have to upgrade him early.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think it's 22.

I agree that the Storm aren't an attraction when Bellamy leaves but I'm sure the new 2nd Brisbane team will make him their franchise player and throw $1.2M+ at him. Sadly we're no chance

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry mate I hate to be the one to ask....but do you have a good source or is this a FB rumour?

I think you're the 3rd person (after D-Voice and MasterP) to mention the hooker for 22 so that's good news at least. I hope to God it's Grant but it's probably Smith
I’d take smith any day of the week

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Alternatively:

1. Averillo
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
9. Grant

Would be amazing for us.
Would be amazing
Ive got my heart set on 1. Averillo, 6. Burton, 7. Flanagan, 9. B.Brailey (see us having a real shot as Sharks are on the way down imo)

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it true that Harry Grant is Arthur Laundy's nephews, son?

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Burton is signed for 2022. An early release will be determined once Cleary and Luai are back to preseason in December.

No Crichton

No Spencer

We have also signed a hooker for 2022. The hooker is from the Melbourne Storm
hope we realeased a smith to get a smith??