Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1969 Fender Stratocaster, original pick-ups, maple neck, strung upside down for a left-handed motherfucking genius, Jimi Hendrix.

So many assholes... So few bullets.

Bit of a cult classic movie!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ford Fairlane: "Clint Eastwood -- I fucked 'im."

Ford Fairlane: "I'm so terrific I have my own toll-free number: 1-800-UNBELIEVABLE.";)

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fairlane: what are your names, neil and bob, or is that like what you do?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden will be back to training after Christmas and is allowed to play NRL this year so now Penrith have their 2 starting centres which means they don't need Burton to cover centre anymore. They also signed a backup 5/8.

Surely this means Penrith don't need Burton anymore. The only reason to not release him now would be out of spite. Surely they aren't that low

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Naden will be back to training after Christmas and is allowed to play NRL this year so now Penrith have their 2 starting centres which means they don't need Burton to cover centre anymore. They also signed a backup 5/8.

Surely this means Penrith don't need Burton anymore. The only reason to not release him now would be out of spite. Surely they aren't that low
I agree but didn’t Newcastle not release Cogger to us a few years ago?

same thing?

they don’t always get released

although Penrith have may as a back up and now have this salmon kid

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree but didn’t Newcastle not release Cogger to us a few years ago?

same thing?

they don’t always get released

although Penrith have may as a back up and now have this salmon kid
Knights were just being salty ***** as Cowboys didn't give them Ponga a year early

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Burton is a much better replacement/fill in than Salmon tho. If they're being selfish, as I'd want us to be if we were in the same situation, they won't release him. I hope they do tho. We also made them increase Leniu's contract amount.