Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If so I hope he's used as a winger, that's his best position imo
If Cotric was actually bought over to play centre and Hopoate isn't shopped around (I doubt he would be) I think Naden would play wing, at least for the first season with us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Cotric was actually bought over to play centre and Hopoate isn't shopped around (I doubt he would be) I think Naden would play wing, at least for the first season with us.
Agree. If Hoppa is somehow moved on (which I think is unlikely tbh) ill have no issue with Naden at left centre for now

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you ever get a source you’ll learn the fastest way to burn that source is to reveal them
I only found out recently that a friend of mine has a close relationship with a senior staff member,
To be honest it’s not something which I need to know , on top of that wouldn’t even think of asking to name him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tbh i wouldn't hate having man sauce. Hes a good player and has a great work ethic. Always looking for work. But i wouldn't like it if it made us short on hooker money.
Just realised how what I said might look like to someone who knew nothing about nrl. I like man sauce and want hooker money, yes I do lol.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Read on twitter Gould thinks Chrichton and Burton wont leave Panthers.
lol Gus! I bet he wants to sign them up to the warriors! It’s a business I am afraid and the young talents do get poached! Loyalty is dead!

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't read much into that, he has nothing to do with the club anymore
Because Gus knows Penrith are upgrading Burton's and convincing him to play centre, it's not done deal anywhere yet.

Last edited: